User Support & Resources Account Problems | Questions | Suggestions

Car CARE ONE CARD

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2010, 10:28 AM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Car CARE ONE CARD

I was wondering if any of you have ever tried using your car car one card with different vendors? I have a Summit racing card and they don't have what I want. I noticed some of the vendors here accept this card. Has anyone ever tried this? I tried calling GE, but its so damn hard to get a real live person anymore, and their website doesn't say ****.
Any help would be appreciated.
Old 02-15-2010, 09:35 PM
11 Second Club

Does anyone have any suggestions? were do you think I should put this thread?
Old 02-15-2010, 10:18 PM
9 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I have a car care one card as well. i really like it as you get 90 days same as cash. Just pay it off in time and enjoy your mods without having to save up for it. I used mine at byunspeed which is a sponsor of this site. Do you know any other sites that have same as cash promotions?

byunspeed 90 day same as cash.
summitracing 180/360 day same as cash.
Old 02-16-2010, 03:31 AM
TECH Regular

whats a car care one card?
Old 02-16-2010, 08:43 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by willizm
I have a car care one card as well. i really like it as you get 90 days same as cash. Just pay it off in time and enjoy your mods without having to save up for it. I used mine at byunspeed which is a sponsor of this site. Do you know any other sites that have same as cash promotions?

byunspeed 90 day same as cash.
summitracing 180/360 day same as cash.
Thanks for the info, but I was wondering if you have ever used the same card to order from byunspeed and summitracing. I got my card through summit and I wanna use it byunspeed. I just wanna know if they will work the same through different companies. I asked byunspeed if they knew any info on this they told me to call and see. so I am still at square one. maybe I need to just bite the bullet and wait an hour to see if I can talk to someone at GE money.
Old 02-16-2010, 09:36 AM
9 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by redhotz28
Thanks for the info, but I was wondering if you have ever used the same card to order from byunspeed and summitracing. I got my card through summit and I wanna use it byunspeed. I just wanna know if they will work the same through different companies. I asked byunspeed if they knew any info on this they told me to call and see. so I am still at square one. maybe I need to just bite the bullet and wait an hour to see if I can talk to someone at GE money.
Well, when I got my card through byunspeed I got the thing in the mail saying I could use it at a ton of stores. Those stores weren't really laid out as to which ones I could use, but I'd imagine it would work at byunspeed. Is there any other merchants that carry head and cam packages that take car care one?
Old 02-21-2010, 01:03 PM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

You can use it at quite a few places. I got mine through Discount Tire and have used it at both Byunspeed and Summit. At the end of the day, no matter who's name is on the front, it is a GE Car Care One card.
Old 02-24-2010, 08:53 PM
Teching In

Byunspeed no longer accepts the car care one card

Quick Reply: Car CARE ONE CARD