User Support & Resources Account Problems | Questions | Suggestions

Where have my previous threads gone?

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2011, 08:05 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Where have my previous threads gone?

I have not been on here for a while and notice a lot of nice changes. But why do I no longer have any posts of threads listed and my profile now says I have only 1 post? Did everyones previous content/information get dumped during the site upgrade?
Old 05-21-2011, 10:29 PM

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

Your account join date shows Sept 2010. I cannot recall any major upgrades between then and now that would have been noticed to the member via the UI. There was a few backend updates, with a technical issue resulting in a few lost threads/posts (few as in just a few hours worth) but nothing significant.

I see no deleted posts on your account. Did you either have another account or was on another site?

Originally Posted by TomXTC
I have not been on here for a while and notice a lot of nice changes. But why do I no longer have any posts of threads listed and my profile now says I have only 1 post? Did everyones previous content/information get dumped during the site upgrade?
Old 05-21-2011, 11:08 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The profile looks correct otherwise, I just added an avatar today. But I belong to two LS1 sites and usually post on both sites for many things to get the most diverse opinions. On that site I have 127. The only other possible screen name I would have used is thomasterrible which I did not find an account under. So I just did not understand the only one post number. I guess I did not remember the my garage before so thought it was new. If I did not mistake the user name I can't figure out how it would be only 1.??
Thanks, Tom