User Support & Resources Account Problems | Questions | Suggestions

How do i post larger pics in my threads

Search this Thread

Old 08-04-2011, 10:09 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default How do i post larger pics in my threads

Im wanting to post larger pics in my threads vs the small thumbnails that expand. How do i do this? along with that how do i up load more than 6 photos at a time... Im wanting to post my build. let me know thanks
Old 08-04-2011, 10:24 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Use a picture hosting site like photbucket. Once you upload them there, you can copy and paste the img code and post them. I'm not sure about the posting limit though.
Old 08-04-2011, 10:57 PM

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

You can upload a total of 10 attachments per post. This is a global option and can't be customized per user/usergroup. However, you can have a total of 40 IMG tags per post. This means that if you have the images remotely hosted, you can post a total of 40 images per post via embedding them through hotlinking.

When you use the Attachment feature, it does create thumbnails. However, you can still post larger pictures by hotlinking to those thumbnails.

When you upload an image(s), and you then see the filenames of the uploaded image(s) as seen in this step:

You can right-click on those filenames to get the URL/Address. Copy the URL/Address and place it inside a set of [img][/img] tag. That way, the image will be displayed in the post at a normal size, as well as a thumbnail attachment.

Quick Reply: How do i post larger pics in my threads