User Support & Resources Account Problems | Questions | Suggestions

Sponsor Feedback Policy & a glitch?

Search this Thread

Old 11-16-2011, 09:59 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Default Sponsor Feedback Policy & a glitch?

May help to modify "Sponsor Feedback" rules. Want to reply & help a sponsor, but can't due to not being the thread starter. Although, I see that other non-related or sponsor members are able to post in the thread. How is this possible?
Maybe there's a glitch, maybe they started a different thread in that section or something.
Old 11-16-2011, 11:15 AM
LS1Tech Administrator

Received 1,486 Likes on 1,069 Posts

The thread may have originally been posted in another (wrong) section, and then moved to sponsor feedback. If it was started somewhere else, then any memeber would have been able to post freely in it.
Old 11-16-2011, 12:24 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by RPM WS6
The thread may have originally been posted in another (wrong) section, and then moved to sponsor feedback. If it was started somewhere else, then any memeber would have been able to post freely in it.

OK, if that were the case, why can't I? Posted this question only after finding that other members, not related to the thread, are posting in it. If moved from another area, I should have been able to post in it & cannot. So, again I ask, how are they able to post in the thread?

Specific thread is a SPEC feedback thread if you want to look into it.
Old 11-16-2011, 02:16 PM

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

RPM WS6 is correct. The thread in question was moved on Jan 18. Notice that since that date, replies have been limited to the thread starter (Quickfrc), sponsors (SPEC-01 and MarylandSpeed) and a two moderators (01ssreda4 and Damian).

Since the thread has been relocated on Jan 18 to the LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback section, any replies are limited to Sponsors or LS1Tech staff.
Old 11-16-2011, 02:28 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by JeremyT
RPM WS6 is correct. The thread in question was moved on Jan 18. Notice that since that date, replies have been limited to the thread starter (Quickfrc), sponsors (SPEC-01 and MarylandSpeed) and a two moderators (01ssreda4 and Damian).

Since the thread has been relocated on Jan 18 to the LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback section, any replies are limited to Sponsors or LS1Tech staff.

OK, understood. Thanks gents for clearing that up.

Quick Reply: Sponsor Feedback Policy & a glitch?