Go Back   LS1TECH > WELCOME TO LS1TECH > User Support & Resources
Search

User Support & Resources Account Problems | Questions | Suggestions

New login issues

Old 12-01-2011, 10:43 PM   #1
On The Tree

Trader Rating: 0
Default New login issues

Is anyone else having issues with the logging in currently? I have the log in through facebook... as of the past 2 days when I click the login link, punch in my information, it then says the login information is not registered. If I click the login in button again though it logs me in correctly. If anyone can help me out I would appreciate it...even if it is to tell me I have to continue to submit the login information twice like I have to do currently.
Old 12-11-2011, 09:32 PM   #2
On The Tree

I see hits on here....I am also having problems with being signed off when I try to send a PM or reply to a thread. Is there something I can do besides changing to sign in on ls1tech? If I change to ls1tech sign in I lose my post count and need a new user name would be my guess. Has anyone else had issues like this recently?
Old 12-12-2011, 01:04 AM   #3

Have you tried clearing your browser's cookies and temporary cache? Are you using an 3rd party software, or was any settings changed? What browser are you using?

If you did want your account converted, it can be done without data loss. However, I will check to see if there is any recently known issues, but I've not specifically be aware of any. This issue could be with the product or it could be a local (your browser) issue.
JeremyT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 10:02 PM   #4
On The Tree

I cleared all my browser cookies and temporary cache yesterday and no settings have changed ever since being on ls1tech. I am currently using internet explorer and looking to go google chrome sometime soon. After I cleared out my cookies I still have been signed out twice I believe. I may try getting google chrome first and see if that fixes it. Thanks for the response.