User Support & Resources Account Problems | Questions | Suggestions

Password reset?

Search this Thread

Old 12-20-2011, 03:53 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Password reset?

I can't figure out my password for this site. I can only access while at work & I'm about to change jobs (Thursday is my last day). If there is anyway someone could e-mail me my password login info for this site or reset my password, it would be greatly appreciated. If not, I'll have to create a new login & password

My current e-mail address is ekshail0360@gmail.com. I also have ekshail@sbcglobal.net.
Old 12-20-2011, 05:40 PM

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

Your account shows it's associated with Facebook. So your log in should be via Facebook credentials?
Old 12-20-2011, 07:20 PM
11 Second Club

When you set up your account you should have entered your email. By clicking forgot password it should send a reset link to the email associated with the account.
Old 12-20-2011, 08:52 PM

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

Like I said, the OP account is associated with (actually appears it was created with) a Facebook account and those accounts have some different settings from a normal registration. Especially since it appears this was done a while back under a previous version of the plugin.

To the OP, I've went ahead and updated your email address on your account. Now you should be able to use the Password Recovery if you want to reset the password on the account, but you still should have access via Facebook login:
https://ls1tech.com/forums/login.php?do=lostpw

Originally Posted by Sladester2
When you set up your account you should have entered your email. By clicking forgot password it should send a reset link to the email associated with the account.
Old 12-21-2011, 08:18 AM
Launching!

Thanks fellas. I REALLY appreciate the help. I thought I was gonna have to start all over again.

Quick Reply: Password reset?