Your signature appeared in your post. Note that you can't embed a signature picture (have it display) if it's hosted outside of LS1Tech's server as that is disabled. If you want your signature picture embedded (have it displayed rather than simply a link), you need to upload the signature picture to LS1Tech's server.
1) Go to UserCP : http://www.ls1tech.com/forums/usercp.php
2) Click on Edit Signature: http://www.ls1tech.com/forums/profil...=editsignature
3) Enter the text you want to display inside your signature (modifications, etc.) by entering it into the 'Your Signature' text field section.
4) To display an image inside your signature, you will need to use the 'Upload Signature Picture section'. If the image is on your local computer, use 'Option 2' by clicking on the Browse button. You'll see a window that displays the contents of your local machine. Find the file on the local machine, select it, and then click the Open button
5) Click Upload to upload the signature picture.
6) Once the signature picture is uploaded, you will see the uploaded signature picture along with a 'Insert Signature Picture' link. You need to click on that link, which will then insert a [sigpic][/sigpic] tag into your signature. Adjust your signature picture location in your signature by moving the [sigpic][/sigpic] tag to wherever in the signature you want your signature picture to be displayed.
7) Click Save Changes to finalize your signature
Originally Posted by ryeguy2006a
Yeah, I can't get mine to show up either. I will have to look for the show signature in user CP.