User Support & Resources Account Problems | Questions | Suggestions

Signature

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2012, 12:31 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post Signature

Does anyone on here know how to make a signature Picture I have been trying for a while now to make one. thanks

Last edited by JeremyT; 03-21-2012 at 08:00 PM.
Old 03-21-2012, 08:02 PM

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

You appear to already have a signature picture uploaded and the proper signature code to display the signature picture. In this thread, you simply didn't have the "Show your signature" option enabled below the message area. Are you using an alternative style/skin? Like the mobile style/skin?

I edited your above post to display the signature picture you have on your account to illustrate that it works.
Old 04-02-2012, 12:54 AM
TECH Resident

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I also can't seem to get a picture to show up in my signature even though I have an image hosted on photobucket for it. I also cannot see CAMARO51190's signature in the edited post above.

I have seen plenty of pictures in signatures all over the site though.
Old 04-02-2012, 12:55 AM
TECH Resident

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

hmm, and as if to make a fool of me, my signature begins showing up on that last post.
Old 04-18-2012, 08:17 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 527 Likes on 333 Posts

Yeah, I can't get mine to show up either. I will have to look for the show signature in user CP.
Old 04-18-2012, 03:35 PM

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

Your signature appeared in your post. Note that you can't embed a signature picture (have it display) if it's hosted outside of LS1Tech's server as that is disabled. If you want your signature picture embedded (have it displayed rather than simply a link), you need to upload the signature picture to LS1Tech's server.

1) Go to UserCP : https://ls1tech.com/forums/usercp.php

2) Click on Edit Signature: https://ls1tech.com/forums/profile.php?do=editsignature

3) Enter the text you want to display inside your signature (modifications, etc.) by entering it into the 'Your Signature' text field section.

4) To display an image inside your signature, you will need to use the 'Upload Signature Picture section'. If the image is on your local computer, use 'Option 2' by clicking on the Browse button. You'll see a window that displays the contents of your local machine. Find the file on the local machine, select it, and then click the Open button

5) Click Upload to upload the signature picture.

6) Once the signature picture is uploaded, you will see the uploaded signature picture along with a 'Insert Signature Picture' link. You need to click on that link, which will then insert a [sigpic][/sigpic] tag into your signature. Adjust your signature picture location in your signature by moving the [sigpic][/sigpic] tag to wherever in the signature you want your signature picture to be displayed.

7) Click Save Changes to finalize your signature

Originally Posted by ryeguy2006a
Yeah, I can't get mine to show up either. I will have to look for the show signature in user CP.
Old 04-18-2012, 04:05 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 527 Likes on 333 Posts

Thank you. All the forums are a little different.

Quick Reply: Signature