User Support & Resources Account Problems | Questions | Suggestions

Forum Subscription emails not being sent anymore

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-2012, 01:21 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Default Forum Subscription emails not being sent anymore

I am subscribed to the texas classifieds and parts classifieds forums for daily emails. However, I do not receive them anymore. My email address has not changed and my settings in the user control panel have not changed either. Any idea on what is causing this?

Thanks in advance for the help
Old 06-10-2012, 03:38 PM

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

Your account shows that you're using "Instant email notification" for threads that receive replies that you've participated in or subscribed to. Are you still receiving those types of emails? I understand the issue is with the digest subscriptions, but I need to narrow down where the issue may be.

Those digest emails aren't going to your gmail Spam folder or Trash folder, are they? Perhaps you accidentally flagged one of those emails? If you're using an email client, check the email client to make sure it's not going to your Spam/Junk/Trash folder. Also, log into your gmail account using the web-based interface, and check the Spam/Junk/Trash folders there as well.
Old 06-10-2012, 04:43 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by JeremyT
Your account shows that you're using "Instant email notification" for threads that receive replies that you've participated in or subscribed to. Are you still receiving those types of emails? Yes, I am still receiving those types of emails. I understand the issue is with the digest subscriptions, but I need to narrow down where the issue may be.

Those digest emails aren't going to your gmail Spam folder or Trash folder, are they? No, they are not going to my Spam or Trash folder. Perhaps you accidentally flagged one of those emails? I am not sure exactly what you mean by flagged, but i am thinking that you mean click a link that unsubscribed myself from receiving these emails or sent them to my spam folder. If so, I do not believe that I accidentally flagged one of the emails. I think that if I did accidentally flag one of the emails, I would still receive the other email that I did not flag, since i receive updates from both the texas classifieds and the parts classifieds. If you're using an email client, check the email client to make sure it's not going to your Spam/Junk/Trash folder. Also, log into your gmail account using the web-based interface, and check the Spam/Junk/Trash folders there as well. I checked my iphone and logged in to my gmail account using my wifes laptop and both the phone and the laptop do not have the emails in their spam/junk/trash folders. The last time I received the emails was Thursday.
My answers are in bold.

Thank you for your help.
Old 06-11-2012, 02:38 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received the emails. Thank you!