User Support & Resources Account Problems | Questions | Suggestions

Can not post replies

Old 11-22-2013, 10:58 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Can not post replies

Hey guys- newb here and I can not seem to be able to post any replies- says moderator has me locked or my account is not activated- I never received an activation email- please help as I just acquired a 5.3 and am doing a turbo mustang project- I need all the info I can get!!!!
Thanks-
Zac
Old 11-22-2013, 11:42 AM
LS1Tech Administrator

Received 1,462 Likes on 1,054 Posts

Where are you trying to post?

Looking at your profile, I see that you have sucessfully posted replies in the past, and you were able to post this thread as well.
Old 11-22-2013, 06:30 PM

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

As RPM WS6 indicated, your account is activated. However, you do not have full access to use the Classifieds. If this is the issue, please make sure to read all Announcements and Stickies as they contain important and frequently asked information:

https://ls1tech.com/forums/user-supp...questions.html

https://ls1tech.com/forums/6882681-post3.html

Originally Posted by Nine Ball
For Sale Forums - Posting Problems

Every registered user on LS1tech is now required to have a minimum of 50 posts, or a minimum of 6 months membership duration before they can gain the privilege of posting a NEW THREAD or REPLY in the Classifieds sections, or post FOR SALE / WANT TO BUY ad (or REPLY with selling / purchasing intent) in any section of the site. Post whoring (i.e. "cool, nice car, ..., sweet.....etc) to reach 50+ posts is not allowed. Post count will be reset to zero with or without any notification. If member is caught post whoring two times they will be banned.

Unfortunately, we've had to put this restriction on our site due to so many lurking scammers popping up and taking honest money. This restriction has helped to ring out a lot of the scammers looking to make a quick buck on our site. Posting for sale items in other forums to circumvent this rule is prohibited and the posts will be deleted.

After your 50th post, it takes a period of 24 hours to update your access to the classifieds forums. DO NOT make a post requesting instant access upon making your 50th post, the system is automated. The database updates certain records on a daily basis, it is not instantaneous. Any threads regarding this will be locked/ignored.

Please do not contact us asking to circumvent this 50 post rule. The system is automated and we do not make exceptions. We feel that the classifieds forums here are a privilege to contributing members, not a free service for new members.
Old 11-23-2013, 08:42 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just realized I was trying to post in classifieds- sorry you can delete this thread
Thanks,
Zac

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Can not post replies