User Support & Resources Account Problems | Questions | Suggestions

Linking pics get logged out?

Search this Thread

Old 06-28-2016, 05:13 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Linking pics get logged out?

I was trying to link a photo to a thread and in doing so got a message that read "1. You do not have permission to perform this action. Please refresh the page and login before trying again."

I tried multiple photos from multiple sites that all showed the same style air filter but every time I was logged off and had to log back in.
Old 06-30-2016, 09:45 AM

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

Is this still an issue for you? If so, when you get the error message is your username included in the error message or not?

Finally, are you using the Remember Me option and if not, are you closing the browser window somewhere along the process or does ~30 minutes pass in the process?

Originally Posted by 67Lark
I was trying to link a photo to a thread and in doing so got a message that read "1. You do not have permission to perform this action. Please refresh the page and login before trying again."

I tried multiple photos from multiple sites that all showed the same style air filter but every time I was logged off and had to log back in.
Old 06-30-2016, 10:20 AM
On The Tree

Yep, still an issue. My name is not included in the error message.

I am not using the remember me item as I just use Google+ to log in. However this will happen immediately after I log in or while I'm playing around. The issue is not from sitting idle.
Old 06-30-2016, 10:21 AM
On The Tree

I tried putting up a screen shot but it won't allow me to do so.

Quick Reply: Linking pics get logged out?