User Support & Resources Account Problems | Questions | Suggestions

Post counter not working for the past few years now

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-2016, 10:58 PM
12 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Post counter not working for the past few years now

Hi guys, I know that the post counter basically only works on technical forums but mine have been stuck for what seems to be years. I don't post very much but I do know I've made more than 89 posts. I'm not sure if one of the administrators can give me a hand with this. Also, I've been a member since 2011 and well, I was just a teenager back when I created my account name. I'm pretty sure I remember reading that I couldn't change my user name when I created it.. Just wondering if this is true because I'm well into my 20's and I'm not so much against boosted cars nowadays 😋. Any help would be great. Thanks Guys. For the record, N/a doesn't do much at all for getting you laid. In fact, 90's GM doesn't really do anyone any favors (in that manner) n/a or not.
Old 09-29-2016, 11:11 PM
LS1Tech Administrator

Received 1,468 Likes on 1,059 Posts

Basically, the FAQ sticky at the top of this section addresses both of your concerns, but here's a more detailed reply:

The post counter is in fact working just fine. The last time you made a post in a section that registered post count was 12-29-2013, so you are correct that it hasn't changed in years. All other posts you've made since that date have been in sections that don't add to the total. You did make a post in the Suspension & Brakes section that added to your count on 09-14-2016, but then you deleted the thread (which removed it from your post count.)

We don't offer user name change services any longer due to reasons listed in the FAQ sticky.

Thanks,
-Admin.

Quick Reply: Post counter not working for the past few years now