Forgot password on account & no longer have same email - LS1TECH

User Support & Resources Account Problems | Questions | Suggestions

Forgot password on account & no longer have same email

Old 12-09-2016, 07:16 AM   #1

Default Forgot password on account & no longer have same email

Hi, my original account name is Fullblast.

I lost my old phone which had my ls1tech password saved and i no longer have the original email address the account was linked to. That password was saved to the phone as well.

On my Fullblast account i have over 300 posts and trader rating of 10 from selling parts and really would like access to my account again.

Can a moderator help me get back into my Fullblast account Please? It would be greatly appreciated....i have more parts to sell.
Fullblast1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2016, 12:39 PM   #2
LS1Tech Administrator

It's fine if you can't access the old e-mail, but I would need you to confirm the e-mail address linked to that account to prove ownership.

Also, you will need to provide me with a new e-mail address that you wish to use for the original account. You can always change the e-mail address again later, but an address can only be tied to one account at a time.

After this is done, you can request a temp password for the old account via the lost/forgotten password process.
RPM WS6 is offline   Reply With Quote