User Support & Resources Account Problems | Questions | Suggestions

Looking for help...is there an administrator?

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2005, 08:48 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Question Looking for help...is there an administrator?

Looking for Help. I was sent an email notification of a response to a question I had in a GP thread about brakes. The link in my email message wouldn't work. That didn't surprise me. I had just run spy ware removing program. But when I logged in and searched the thread and tried to get in, it was blocked asking if I was trying to enter somewhere I wasn't supposed to be...I don't get it. Can someone help or send me in the right direction?
Old 01-17-2005, 08:50 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 45 Likes on 19 Posts

Originally Posted by TightSS
Looking for Help. I was sent an email notification of a response to a question I had in a GP thread about brakes. The link in my email message wouldn't work. That didn't surprise me. I had just run spy ware removing program. But when I logged in and searched the thread and tried to get in, it was blocked asking if I was trying to enter somewhere I wasn't supposed to be...I don't get it. Can someone help or send me in the right direction?
If it was a GP from Wholesale Direct, it was removed until further notice. Thanks.
Old 01-17-2005, 08:56 PM
On The Tree

Default Is there a problem with this sponsor?

I can see from the discussion that it looks like they may have a few problems. Did this get out of hand? I really need some brakes, and these guys are on ebay also. Is there something else I should know?
Old 01-17-2005, 09:22 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 45 Likes on 19 Posts

They just have a few things that we need to get resolved. They have the option to continue being a sponsor, so we haven't black marked them or anything.

You might consider iRotors, I have three sets of those brakes on various cars and they are also high quality for the price. They are also a sponsor. www.irotors.com
Old 01-17-2005, 09:40 PM
On The Tree

Talking very much appreciated

Thank you for responding in a professional manner. Also the referral with a link was a nice touch.

Quick Reply: Looking for help...is there an administrator?