User Support & Resources Account Problems | Questions | Suggestions

Oooops! Can an admin restore the ProScan GP that I just deleted?!?!

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2005, 07:55 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Oooops! Can an admin restore the ProScan GP that I just deleted?!?!

Hi,
I listed a group purchase for my ProScan automotive analysis tool just the other day. It had two pages of replies.

I had another thread in this section in which the admins moved to the top of my group purchase thread. I didn't need that message at the top of my group purchase thread, so I tried to delete that message... but it deleted the whole group purchase thread... without even a confirmation!!!!! nooo!!!!

Now I've got to post another GP and probably answer all of the questions all over again, etc... Is there anyway an admin can restore the thread I deleted??? If not, then you may want to look into adding a confirmation or warning to the delete message option.

Thanks.
Old 03-14-2005, 11:12 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

No problem, the thread has been restored. You can just edit up the first post in the thread if you wish, that would probably be the easiest.
Old 03-14-2005, 11:15 PM
ACW
TECH Veteran

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I didn't need that message at the top of my group purchase thread, so I tried to delete that message... but it deleted the whole group purchase thread... without even a confirmation!!!!! nooo!!!!
Yeah, unfortunately if you try to delete the first message in a thread, it takes the whole thread out with it...