User Support & Resources Account Problems | Questions | Suggestions

How do I post a video?

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-2006, 12:25 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default How do I post a video?

Here's the deal. I made a video on my video recorder and I wanted to post it on the media section. How do I do it? I have the usb adapter, what do I do next. Sorry I'm not to computer knowledgeable.
Old 08-15-2006, 03:32 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

you can post it on streetfire.com and then link it to where ever you want
Old 08-15-2006, 07:06 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

do you have the firewire cable?

if you are running anything from windows XP and up, you should have already windows movie maker installed.

connect firewire cable to the firewire port (1394) and a box should pop up saying something like, "capture video using WMM." and select that.

if that doesn't pop up, just go to START > ALL PROGRAMS > WINDOWS MOVIE MAKER - once that pops up, select "CAPTURE FROM VIDEO DEVICE"

on your camera, scan the part you want, stop it at the beginning of what you want to capture, and hit "CAPTURE" and "STOP CAPTURE" when you're done.

when you are done, select FILE > SAVE MOVIE FILE > select to save it to your computer > enter file name > click on "OTHER SETTINGS" and select "HIGH QUALITY VIDEO (LARGE)" and it will render, then you can view it.

if you have any trouble with it, contact me on AIM (sn: rastarajah) or shoot me a PM.

Quick Reply: How do I post a video?