User Support & Resources Account Problems | Questions | Suggestions

non lsx owners

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2007, 07:27 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default non lsx owners

is anyone else besides me tired of opening a thread and seeing a ford or ricer of some sort?i was told earlier by a person in a street racing thread i was trolling,but he owns a mach1 and said he knew nothing about lsx cars.Im not throwing off on mustangs i own one but i dont talk about it here.I thought this was a forum based on the lsx vehicles.
Old 01-31-2007, 07:31 PM
TECH Senior Member

Based on them, yes. A fan-boy site, this is not. Nobody is run off because they don't sing the praises of the LS1.

Take me for example -- I own one GM product, one Ford product, and one MOPAR product..
Old 01-31-2007, 07:34 PM
11 Second Club

so do i but they are not discussing lsx information.i own a dodge 2 gms and a ford.i wasnt asking for them to be thrown off just if anyone else was tired of it
Old 01-31-2007, 07:57 PM
Banned

I really don't mind the Ford or Dodge guys on here, most of them are nice and contribute positively.

What I can't stand is the ricers with their Evos, Civics, Nissans, ect, that come on here just to start **** in the Street Racing Section and brag about how "awesome" their rice is. I think we all know who I am talking about, and its really getting old.

Every time someone posts a legit kill involving an import, they feel the need to come in and call BS or claim how it "never would have happened if the (insert ricer) had this that and the other thing". This is especially true with Evos, every time one of those pieces of **** loses to an LS1 (often) someone comes in and is like "yo B if da evo had a "downpipe" and a custum intakez dat **** would have never happend cuz just a fart can adds like 100WHP on our cars yo".

It really is pathetic, if you have some time to waste go over to mitsubishiforum.com, thats the biggest group of ricer morons consolidated in one place
Old 01-31-2007, 08:04 PM
Administrator

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by TransAminal
What I can't stand is the ricers with their Evos, Civics, Nissans, ect, that come on here just to start **** in the Street Racing Section and brag about how "awesome" their rice is. I think we all know who I am talking about, and its really getting old.
Your gets old too. You're no better in many ways.

I also own a Ford, a GM, and a Chrysler vehicle. I don't have a LSx
based car right now, but I did...and I will again. It's in my best interest
to stay up on technology so I'm prepared to heavily mod when the time
comes.
Old 01-31-2007, 08:14 PM
11 Second Club

Default just what im talkin about

I really don't mind the Ford or Dodge guys on here, most of them are nice and contribute positively.

Every time someone posts a legit kill involving an import, they feel the need to come in and call BS or claim how it "never would have happened if the (insert ricer) had this that and the other thing". This is especially true with Evos, every time one of those pieces of **** loses to an LS1 (often) someone comes in and is like "yo B if da evo had a "downpipe" and a custum intakez dat **** would have never happend cuz just a fart can adds like 100WHP on our cars yo".

It really is pathetic, if you have some time to waste go over to mitsubishiforum.com, thats the biggest group of ricer morons consolidated in one place
this is the **** im talkin about the street racing thread i love mustangs just like my ls1 better.
Old 01-31-2007, 08:28 PM
Administrator

Originally Posted by 5_02ls1
this is the **** im talkin about the street racing thread i love mustangs just like my ls1 better.
If it bothers you, don't browse or post in that forum.
Old 01-31-2007, 08:31 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by unit213
Your gets old too. You're no better in many ways.

I also own a Ford, a GM, and a Chrysler vehicle. I don't have a LSx
based car right now, but I did...and I will again. It's in my best interest
to stay up on technology so I'm prepared to heavily mod when the time
comes.
How??

Because I stick up for my vehicle, and the vehicles that this site is based on?? Ricers come on here spewing all kinds of misinformation about their garbage cars and how great they think they are, and yet we're not allowed to say anything against them?? It just seems very unreasonable.
Old 01-31-2007, 08:33 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by unit213
If it bothers you, don't browse or post in that forum.
So us LS1 owners should avoid certain forums on the LS1Tech because they are overrun by ricers??

How about just addressing the problem where it originates, instead of lettign the import trolls run rampant on entire parts of the site??
Old 01-31-2007, 08:38 PM
11 Second Club

sorry i didnt think id cause an argument i just wanted to here other opinions on the matter.everyone is entitled to have an opinoin.i dont go to the non lsx forums and brag about how much faster my ls1 is than there civic,not that kinda person.
Old 01-31-2007, 08:44 PM
Administrator

So us LS1 owners should avoid certain forums on the LS1Tech because they are overrun by ricers??

How about just addressing the problem where it originates, instead of lettign the import trolls run rampant on entire parts of the site??
You post, I'll moderate. Thanks.
Old 01-31-2007, 08:52 PM
TECH Senior Member

Arguing over the internet for the most part is like competing in the special Olympics: even if you win, you're still retarded.
Old 01-31-2007, 08:59 PM
In-Zane Moderator

Received 32 Likes on 19 Posts

Well, if it bothers you enough, use it, get to know your enemy better...ALL GM BABY.I hate equally...
Old 01-31-2007, 09:54 PM
Tech Resident

Lol... wimps, learn to out bullshit the bullshitters, not tattle to the mods.
Old 01-31-2007, 09:56 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by cyphur
Arguing over the internet for the most part is like competing in the special Olympics: even if you win, you're still retarded.
thats great!!

let the idoits talk their garbage. it only shows the educated people how dumb they really are. and dont generalize by saying that all people owning imports are ricers, i wouldnt call f-body owners mullet heads. dont go down to their level. if you know the truth, who cares. why are you getting so upset over what some dumb "ricer" thinks anyways. besides, why do you think post counts dont register in that part of the site, cause its all arguementitive B.S. anyways.
Old 02-01-2007, 12:04 AM
Launching!

you cant win em all. just drop it with the ricers. if they wanna scrap for real let them do it at the track.
Old 02-01-2007, 08:51 AM
Launching!

don't argue with an idiot... they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

good thing to remember.
Old 02-01-2007, 10:01 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by jamesSS
thats great!!

let the idoits talk their garbage. it only shows the educated people how dumb they really are. and dont generalize by saying that all people owning imports are ricers, i wouldnt call f-body owners mullet heads. dont go down to their level. if you know the truth, who cares. why are you getting so upset over what some dumb "ricer" thinks anyways. besides, why do you think post counts dont register in that part of the site, cause its all arguementitive B.S. anyways.
You don't understand...

People who drive modified or factory "performance" Japanese imports are called "ricers" because their cars are "rice", meaning they are from Asia, the land of rice.

People who drive Muscle cars aren't "Mullet heads" (who the hell says that anyway?) because our cars are not "mullets". They are American performance vehicles, and we live in America, so there are no nicknames for them. If you got a serious problem with American made products, move to another country where you can buy their domestic garbage.
Old 02-01-2007, 03:13 PM
jrp
SN95 Director

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

non lsx owner here

Quick Reply: non lsx owners