User Support & Resources Account Problems | Questions | Suggestions

Moderator Assistance...

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-2008, 08:52 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Moderator Assistance...

I know you guys don't do name changes. So can I PLEASE ask that all the info I have on this S/N (post count, trader rating, and join date) be transferred to the new S/N I created today: FearTheDeer (ill put a post below for reference)

I lost my WS6 last winter so its kind of an oxymoron to have WS6 as my S/N when i drive a Impala SS.

Please and thank you,
Nick
Old 09-13-2008, 08:52 PM
On The Tree

My New S/N
Old 09-13-2008, 09:22 PM
TECH Fanatic

Read the stickies.. They dont do that anymore.

https://ls1tech.com/forums/showpost....04&postcount=6

Last edited by Camaro_94; 09-13-2008 at 09:28 PM.
Old 09-13-2008, 10:52 PM
TECH Resident

what happens if you lose your impala?? another name change?
Old 09-13-2008, 11:14 PM
Deranged Rat Fink

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Mods can't give a name change , even supermods like me. You'll need an admin for that one. We can't give you a custom usertitle , either. However , do realize admins are evil and crooked creatures just like us mean ol' mods. Unky Juju will hook you up and tell ya how to go about this;
1. First determine who is an admin here. These scurvy shysters will have red usernames instead of regular user blue, sponsor orange, or moderator green.Unsavory and immoral bastards of ill repute, you WILL find one you can bribe.

2. Think of a proper bribe as this is the only way , young Jedi. Suggestions:
an evening with your really hot girlfriend or in selected cases , your young nubile male friend .A year's supply of hard liquor, first gen F-body , or the big one: nude chimpanzee pics with peanut butter.

3. Once you have selected the correct, corrupt individual as an admin , offered him the proper bribe to feed his extremely weird fetish,( Trust me, you REALLY don't wanna know) , we move on to Phase III :groveling . Let this demigod know how he is the center of the universe, and should be worshipped as the god he is. Make him feel warm and fuzzy.Send him your favorite stuffed teddy bear as a loving gesture.Show up at his front door in your boxers. Expect to do a lifetime of groveling , you DID ask for it .

Ok , you now know what you must do .GET TO IT!
Old 09-13-2008, 11:19 PM
TECH Resident

^^^hahahahaa WTF!!!
Old 09-13-2008, 11:22 PM
Launching!

^^^---- ROFL
Old 09-13-2008, 11:23 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by badjuju342
Mods can't give a name change , even supermods like me. You'll need an admin for that one. We can't give you a custom usertitle , either. However , do realize admins are evil and crooked creatures just like us mean ol' mods. Unky Juju will hook you up and tell ya how to go about this;
1. First determine who is an admin here. These scurvy shysters will have red usernames instead of regular user blue, sponsor orange, or moderator green.Unsavory and immoral bastards of ill repute, you WILL find one you can bribe.

an evening with your really hot girlfriend or in selected cases , your young nubile male friend .A year's supply of hard liquor, first gen F-body , or the big one: nude chimpanzee pics with peanut butter.

3. Once you have selected the correct, corrupt individual as an admin , offered him the proper bribe to feed his extremely weird fetish,( Trust me, you REALLY don't wanna know) , we move on to Phase III :groveling . Let this demigod know how he is the center of the universe, and should be worshipped as the god he is. Make him feel warm and fuzzy.Send him your favorite stuffed teddy bear as a loving gesture.Show up at his front door in your boxers. Expect to do a lifetime of groveling , you DID ask for it .

OMG!!! LMAO!!!

- Mike
Old 09-13-2008, 11:26 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by *98TransAm*
what happens if you lose your impala?? another name change?
probably.
Old 09-13-2008, 11:28 PM
On The Tree

And thanks for the info badjuju342
Old 09-13-2008, 11:34 PM
TECH Fanatic

That has to be one of the weirdest replies I've ever read on LS1Tech.
Old 09-14-2008, 12:59 AM
12 Second Club

nude chimpanzee pics with peanut butter. AAAAAAHAHAHAH i love nude chimps hehe
Old 09-14-2008, 01:32 AM
TECH Veteran

LMAO!! you get that bored with that new job?
Old 09-14-2008, 04:35 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hell... it would be a lot easier to just buy another WS6
Old 09-14-2008, 09:39 AM
Launching!

added to sig for future reference/hilarity.
Old 09-14-2008, 01:53 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Unky JuJu, ******* classic.
Old 09-14-2008, 02:52 PM
TECH Senior Member

Well, If you girlfriend is hot enough, we may get some resolution here.
Old 09-14-2008, 04:00 PM
TECH Resident

No NWS images, please.

- Vendetta

Last edited by Vendetta; 09-14-2008 at 05:10 PM. Reason: NWS image
Old 09-14-2008, 04:20 PM
Launching!

Damn dude, let us know if you're gonna post something like that. My eyes are now on strike and are picketing for better working conditions...

Btw, smart move to post this in a thread that a moderator is sure to read..
Old 09-14-2008, 04:35 PM
TECH Resident

There's nothing showing, I'm good lol

Quick Reply: Moderator Assistance...