Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

1993 Nissan Altima - $400

Old 12-15-2009, 06:26 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 1993 Nissan Altima - $400

I'm selling my Black 1993 Nissan Altima. I was using this as a work car for about two months until it started acting weird the other day. It's making a weird noise when the RPMs go above 2000. I'm thinking it's either an idler pulley or the power steering pump. We're thinking it's the motor knocking, but it could be an easy fix, I'm just too busy to worry about it and I'm just going to drive my other car instead. The paint isn't very good at all, and it has dent in the driver's side rear quarter panel.

Here's the specs:
Engine: 2.4lL 4 cylinder
Transmission: 5 Speed
Exterior Color: Black
Interior Color: Black
A/C: Yes
Heat: Yes
Stereo: Yes
Power Windows: Yes
Power Door Locks: Yes
MPG: 24
Mileage: 170k
Does it run? Yes

I just replaced the cap and button on the distributor, the spark plugs, plug wires, alternator, water pump and thermostat. It has power windows but only the driver's window works. It's been that way since I bought it. It has an aftermarket stereo and speakers in it. Nothing special but definitely better than stock. It has heating and Air Conditioning but they only work on high for some reason. If you have any questions you can email me at paulhstratton@gmail.com. I can also provide pictures upon request. Pictures are located here: http://s157.photobucket.com/albums/t...ssan%20Altima/

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 1993 Nissan Altima - $400