Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

WTT/WTS: 2005 Mustang GT 5sp for AUTO [FL Keys]

Search this Thread

Old 01-21-2010, 06:54 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default WTT/WTS: 2005 Mustang GT 5sp for AUTO [FL Keys]

Year: 2005
Make: Ford
Model: Mustang
Price: $14500
Mileage: 40784
Location (State): FL
Color: Gray
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

* Gauging interest; will take the time to post pics for serious inquiries.

* Those not willing to venture into the FL keys need not apply. We're in Key West and I'm willing to meet some folks halfway, distance depending.

* Also willing to sell outright for $14,500 (Bluebooked "good" condition).

Wife is tired of dealing with a manual, so we're looking to trade for same year or newer Mustang with an auto. Her car has a black leather interior and MP3 CD changer. Car is in great condition and 99% driven by my wife, which means easy-driving on the slow 25 MPH streets of Key West. Interior is spotless. Paint could use a detail, and I have several hundred dollars in detailing supplies to do it right.

Looking for a straight trade for an = car but with an auto instead of 5sp.
She'd prefer a GT, but I will entertain V6 offers if cash comes with it. She also prefers dark colors and will consider reds. I may be willing to ADD cash for a nice car.

The 5sp to auto is a downgrade in my opinion and I'm treating it as such, but am willing to straight up trade for one anyway. So if your car has substantially more miles, any body damage, derog in CARFAX, or anything bad that this one doesn't, I am not interested or we'll need to talk cash on top.

The ONLY reason this is up here is because my wife wants to get into an auto. I thought she'd fall in love with a 5sp after two or so years, and I thought wrong. Otherwise, we would not be letting this car go! If you're tired of your auto and want free admission into a 5sp, let's talk.

Reach me at nightwindmirage@hotmail.com if you'd like more details or have a serious interest. Laying down a coat of DWG under a layer of Collinite takes time!
Old 01-22-2010, 04:04 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

TTT. If trading an auto for a 5sp isn't a good enough excuse, think of the scenic drive down US-1.

Quick Reply: WTT/WTS: 2005 Mustang GT 5sp for AUTO [FL Keys]