Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

FS: 2004 Hyundai Tiburon GT V6 6 Speed OKC

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2010, 04:34 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 212 Likes on 174 Posts

Default FS: 2004 Hyundai Tiburon GT V6 6 Speed OKC

Year: 2004
Make: Hyundai
Model: Tiburon
Price: $9500
Mileage: 74851
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): OK
Color: Red
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Front Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has other engine

2003 Hyundai Tiburon
GT V6 6 Speed Manual
76000 miles as of last night
Black Leather
Power Windows/Door Locks/Sunroof/Hatch Release
Red Exterior
17" Driftz Gun Metal Wheels
(Front)*New* Maxxis Victra 215/45/17 Tires
(Rear)215/45/17 Fuzion Zri's (Currents are worn out, getting new tires in a few weeks or will sell as is) (Will match fronts within two weeks)
Its bone stock except the previous owner put a auto zone cone filter on the factory intake tube. It sets a MAF code from time to time because of this, i ordered a factory airbox lid for it and new factory air filter. Since its the 2.7L v6 it has a timing chain so timing belt replacement isnt needed. We bought it from automax hyundai in midwest city may of last year who got it as a genesis trade in from the previous owner. The previous owner said he did alot of traveling back and forth from here to dallas so its mostly highway mileage. My wifes driven it back and forth from sw 104th and western to her work at sw 119th and western since may. Weve only put about 3000 miles on it. The drivers side window motor went out and ill be replacing it next week. The passenger door handle broke off in the ice storm and were waiting on the parts to come in at my body shop i use and hes goes to install the handle and paint it.

The exterior is about an 8/10, no major dings or dents, has some light scratchs due to being a daily driver. Most can be buffed out, and will be if not sold by the time the weather subsides.
Interior is an 8/10, leather seats show a little bit of wear and the sun shade for the sunroof is missing.
No issues with the drivetrain aside from that cel which will be fixed with the new airbox.

$9500 OBO.