Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

1999 Trans Am with WS6 Hood and Recent Fixes

Search this Thread

Old 06-29-2010, 12:18 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1999 Trans Am with WS6 Hood and Recent Fixes

Year: 1999
Make: Pontiac
Model: Trans Am
Price: $6600
Mileage: 149300
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): CA
Color: Gray
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

In SoCal. Clean title. With WS6 style hood. T-tops and leather interior. Runs well, has a few minor dings inside and out, good sound system needs a few parts. Water pump, spark plugs, alternator, suspension, etc. have been fixed up recently. Have some records. I have at least one more picture I could share. This is kind of a feeler, not a fire sale. I'm hesitant to sell, because I probably would be buying a similar, pricier car that needs mucho maintenance.
Attached Thumbnails 1999 Trans Am with WS6 Hood and Recent Fixes-trans_am_2010001b.jpg  
Old 06-30-2010, 12:43 PM
Teching In

Sigh.

This is not the typical high-mileage car with (despite what the owner might say) a host of problems. I've had it checked out repeatedly, by different shops. Nothing under the hood needs work, and I don't expect any such components to need work for many, many miles. Why? Because I fixed everything that was necessary - now it's very reliable.

I am open to having it inspected. Also, I'm so confident that at least to any local, I'll give a limited contractual guarantee....

Again, I'm not sure I should sell (and use the proceeds toward a riskier car). But make me an offer.

Last edited by clovenhooves; 06-30-2010 at 12:49 PM.
Old 07-01-2010, 02:44 PM
Teching In

I thought somebody would say something, even if it was something stupid (and unoriginal) like 5000 max for that kind of mileage.

I still think it's a better deal than a bunch of other current ads. I might sweeten the offer slightly, to anyone who expresses interest. Otherwise, tomorrow I'm concluding this website is a bad market and will refuse to sell it here.
Old 07-01-2010, 10:50 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

more pics and where in ca are you?
Old 07-02-2010, 12:42 AM
Teching In

Ooh, a nibble. With that collection, I'm not sure why you would be interested, but.... LA area. I'd be willing to drive it some distance. Maybe I could send you a PM with another pic (or a link to it)? Maybe I could get a fresh set, although I'm not sure if they would show every little thing. I certainly could describe the blemishes pictures don't show.
Old 07-03-2010, 02:26 PM
Teching In

Probably the last call here. Either I sell it soon so that I can get the very specific car I want or I keep driving it and anybody who wants a reliable, clean TA for little money is out of luck.
Old 08-05-2010, 11:00 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

You sound like an idiot by your posts...

Cousin is in CA.. He has 5,500 to spend and looking for a TA.. If interested, let me know.
Old 08-13-2010, 01:29 PM
TECH Resident

Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts

Honestly, I fully agree with lemons, you sound like a complete idiot. You had the car up for 2 days and thought this place would be a bad call, 2 more and you decided that whoever wants it here is out of luck. You obviously know little to nothing about FBodies and their market