Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

want to trade 2001 c5 vette for low mileage built fbody

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-2010, 09:11 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default want to trade 2001 c5 vette for low mileage built fbody

Year: 2001
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Corvette
Price: $14500
Mileage: 110000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): TX
Color: Black
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

I am seriously thinking about tradeing my 2001 black on black c5 corvette for a clean fbody or gto. I hate to do it but I want something with a back seat for my kids.
The car has right at 110,000 miles on it. Its an automatic with pretty much all options includeing heads up display. Interior is custom black leather with red stiching. A/C and every thing else works on the car. Tire have 50% or more tread on them. Only mods on the car are vararam intake and slp loud mouth exhaust. Paint is probly a 7.5 or 8 on a 1-10 scale because of rock chips and minor scratches and im pretty picky. Interior is a 9 out of 10 only because of the headliner other than that interior is perfect. I will try to get the head liner replaced also if time alows its like $70 if that.

Im looking to trade for a clean low mileage ss or ws6 that is nicely modded or maybe GTO. Not to crazy about GTO's so thats just a maybe. Looking for something preferably with forged motor with nice heads and cam set up and preferably 12 bolt or 9 inch. Prefer stalled auto but will look at a 6 speed. If I had to put a price on my car it would be $14500 cash. Please dont bother with lowball offers because im not even really looking to sell.

Here are some pics of the car.

Old 08-21-2010, 12:23 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

PM sent

Quick Reply: want to trade 2001 c5 vette for low mileage built fbody