Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Joe Gibbs Silverado

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2010, 05:19 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Joe Gibbs Silverado

Year: 2004
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Silverado 1500
Price: $25000
Mileage: 30000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): TX
Color: Black
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

Alright guys after much consideration I'm thinking about selling my truck. It is a 2004 joe gibbs edition silverado, black in color, that has just above thirty thousand miles on it. It is a single cab short bed. The truck has a 5.3 liter V8 with a magnuson blower. The truck is an automatic. It also has corsa exhaust and an airraid intake. The interior of the truck is leather and seude. The truck has baer brakes both front and rear. The truck sits on the stock Joe Gibbs twenty inch wheels and none of the wheels have curb rash on them. It has new tires all the way around with about a thousand miles on the tires, they are 275/45/20 front and rear. I just had the oil changed in it today, it has royal purple in it, I think it was 10w30 but will have to double check that. This is a very nice and clean truck. They only made a little over a thousand of these trucks, thats including single cabs and extended cabs. This truck brand new was almost fourty-five thousand. I would rather sell the truck outright for 25,000 because I have found a certain car that I am considering trying to get but I will also be entertaing trades, nothing really in particular so just post up. If you would like to see the truck in person I am located in North Austin, pm me and we can meet up. You can also email me at charlesemmanuel05@yahoo.com
Attached Thumbnails Joe Gibbs Silverado-jgsilverado1.jpg   Joe Gibbs Silverado-jgsilverado2.jpg   Joe Gibbs Silverado-jgsilverado3.jpg   Joe Gibbs Silverado-jgsilverado4.jpg   Joe Gibbs Silverado-jgsilverado5.jpg  

Joe Gibbs Silverado-jgsilverado6.jpg   Joe Gibbs Silverado-jgsilverado7.jpg   Joe Gibbs Silverado-jgsilverado8.jpg   Joe Gibbs Silverado-jgsilverado9.jpg   Joe Gibbs Silverado-jgsilverado10.jpg  

Last edited by charlie_gonzales; 10-20-2010 at 05:29 PM.

Quick Reply: Joe Gibbs Silverado