**1992 Camaro T-top with 2002 LS1 and T56 trans with only 56,000 miles!! 5500$**
Year: 1992 Make: Chevrolet Model: Camaro Price: $5500 Mileage: 56000 Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing Location (State): NC Color: White Transmission: Manual Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive LS Engine?: Car has LS engine
I have decided to sell my baby. Life it seems has taken a different direction for me and the car needs to go. I have just finished this LS1 conversion project and have been driving back and forth to work for the past couple weeks having a blast. Car is rated at 386 hp. It is also T-top. Everything on the car is brand new. All tubular suspension by Spohn, custom tranny crossmember, polyurethane bushings throughout and much, much more. The car has everything from a pontiac ws6 firebird. All parts were a direct swap including the gas tank, torque arm, rear end, etc. Went with tubular A-arms and LCA's with relocation brackets for max traction launching. New Springs, shocks, struts, steering assembly, etc. This car was a project car that is 95% complete and has been in the family since day 1 of its life. The other 5% is it needs tach/speedo, windshield wiper motor which has the wiring just needs a motor, A/C and heat can be added by the buyer hookups are still there. Why am I selling you ask, wife is having the real baby and need the car gone. I cry as I write this because of all the blood sweat and tears that have been poored into this project and to have finished it and driven around for a while. Still needs the extra 5% to make the car perfect show quality, but I drive it everyday and no problems. A head turner for sure and quicker than most things out there due to how light the car is with the amount of power under the hood. It was a v6 originally. LS1 has only 56,000 miles on it and runs like brand new. New front and rear rotors, calipers, pads, etc.
As far as the money I would like to get 5500$ out of it due to all the new parts including new audio components or I am will to trade for a well taken care of SUV of equal or better value. Need it to support the new kid. Call me at 217-979-1530 or email. Serious buyers only with the cash in hand or SUV ready to go. I am the airbrush artist at Auto Arts Inc. here in Raleigh and also am connected with AVEC service center. So we can work out something for the buyer or if you are serious and want a professional mechanic to tell you about the car I can arrange it for your peice of mind. I have many pics for the serious buyer only. Car is in Raleigh, NC. Pick up or arrange for shipping.
Got any audio of it running (exhaust)? Is it cammed? Is motor completely stock? Pics of interior? I am seriously considering. Been looking for 3rd gen/white/t-top for awhile now...and LS1! Wow, I can't believe its still available. Thanks.
I have video and audio of car now for those seriously considering. The car is stock internally. Has Long Tube headers from Hawks third gen specifically made for this swap. Perfect daily driver car or weekend warrior. Runs great, sounds great, and is crazy fun to drive....
He's been trying to sell this car for at least a couple years. I was interested and local but his communication sucked when came down to actually meeting to buy the car. Last I heard from him after I got the cash together was that the car was going to be traded in for an SUV. This was last summer.
Good luck, it looks like a good deal but I think he's pretty attached. You might want to try thidgen.org. He had a for sale thread over there with the same title as this thread. He might check that site more often.