Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

2002 Pewter Z28 Camaro 6-speed - cam, exhaust

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-2010, 08:16 AM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up 2002 Pewter Z28 Camaro 6-speed - cam, exhaust

Year: 2002
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Camaro
Price: $14200
Mileage: 78000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): FL
Color: Beige
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

I have a 2002 z28 going up for sale. It has 78,000 miles on it. It has a texas speed torquer 3 cam in it, full supporting valvetrain. pace setter long tubes with a catless off road y. 3 inch exhaust from the y pipe back with a electric cut out and then to a single borla xr-1 muffler. car currently has single exit exhaust. it is lowered with eibach springs with kyb shocks and struts. BMR lower control arms, panhard bar, strut tower brace and a set of sub frames that were never installed. they go with the car. It has a harwood hood on it and the front bumper has been finished with no holes in it for the factory grlle (has a clean smooth look with a black vinyl insert in the camaro letters). Wheels and tires consist of 17x9.5 Z06 wheels with 275/40 nexen 3000 of the front and 315/35 nitto 555R drag radials on the rear. Other parts on it are an SLP lid ported and polished throttle body K&N filter, SLP line lock kit. whistler mod done to head lights with HID bulbs in low beams and fog lights. they are 3000k for both but have 10k bulbs for the low beams that come witht the car.Tail lights are night shaded and the rear filler piece(between the tail lights) is painted black. Interior is all stock that was my next project. All the work and parts were bought and installed by myself i bought the car bone stock and have the original paper work and 98% of all my receipts in a 1" binder. It was tuned by mike norris and runs perfect. has no problems and has ice cold a/c. There is a full LS7 clutch and flywheel in it aswell. The car is my daily driver just in the market for something different. I have taken it to the track and have done a 12.4 at 115 or 116. The car does have more in it. i just never pushed it as hard as it can go. It makes right around 400 whp and around 375 ft lb torque. great car looks good and is fun to drive. I know everything that has been done, i know of all the parts that are in it. There are a few other things i am forgetting right now. PM me with an email for pics i have a lot. Like i said i know what has been done in side and out so please do not low ball. I am asking 14,200 obo. Thanks for taking the time. The car is located just east of tampa, florida and the buyer is respnsible for shipping i can deliver or meet half way depending on the distance.

Last edited by 92slomaro; 09-28-2010 at 08:18 AM. Reason: Change of title