Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

F/S '00 corvette convertible

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-2011, 07:19 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default F/S '00 corvette convertible

Year: 2000
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Corvette
Price: $14500
Mileage: 92000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): CA
Color: Black
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

For sale is my 2000 Corvette. It has the 5.7L LS1 engine which produces 350HP and 350 ft.lbs of torque so this beauty is no slouch. That power is put to the ground through a six speed manual transmission. The rim and tire combination on this car come off of a newer model corvette and are a premium setup with 19in rims in the back and 18in rims in the front. This beauty is lowered on the mostly stock suspension with a few upgrades to the stock stuff, but as you can see she looks FANTASTIC with that little space between her and the ground. when you put your foot to the floor she takes off like a rocket. This truly is a car for the car lover, and best of all when the weather is nice you can drop the top and cruise around with your hair blowing in the wind. All im looking to get on this car is what I have left to pay on the car loan which as of this posting is $14.5k. I cant take any less than that. Any questions feel free to ask, call or text me at (951) 7o4-5o48