Model: Trans Am
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): MI
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine
Up for sale is my wife's 1998 Trans Am WS6 (true ram air WS6 not just a knock off) with 88,000 miles. I am not actually looking to sell until early March or so, but figured I'd put this up and give some people time to think about it. The only reason for selling is we are having a baby this summer and want to get her into a new CTS for obvious reasons. Once the weather breaks I will pull it out to wax it up/leather condition it again and post new pics, but for now are some pics of the car towards the end of last summer. All original paint, no accidents ever, no door dings. Clean clear title in hand.
We are the second owners, first owner was an older man who babied it as we did. Car still has the stock clutch that feels like new, which should indicate this car was never raced or abused. Overall the car drives like new, and is in great shape inside and out. The A/C is ice cold, heat sauna hot, and windows go up and down quickly and don't have that "tired" feel to them. All headlights work properly raising up and lowering, no stripped gears.
It is 99% stock, only things changed are a k&n filter, 160 thermostat, and a dynomax off road ypipe with cats tuned out.
- 88,000 miles
- 6 speed
- power driver seat with lumbar adjustment
- charcoal interior color - leather with no marks always conditioned
- tinted windows: 20% rear (dark) 50% sides (super light and cop friendly)
- new BF goodrich tires on all four corners, practically still have nubs on them
- all 4 corners have new pads and rotors within last few thousand miles
- new mass airflow sensor
- new 02 sensors
- new plugs and wires
- oil changed every 2-3k depending on how **** I was feeling
- Trans fluid flushed (last done at 75,000)
- coolant flushed every year and mixed only with distilled water (last done at 85,000)
- diff fluid flushed regularly (last done at 75,000)rear end is dead silent)
- brake fluid flushed regularly (last done at 75,000)
- power steering fluid flushed regularly (last done at 75,000)
The car has no warning lights of any kind on, and honestly doesn't need anything that I can think of. It has always been waxed/clayed, and leather conditioned. As you can see by the preventative maintenance, this car needs nothing but a driver.