Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

GI: 2004 Cadillac CTS-V Murdered out FS or TRADE....

Search this Thread

Old 07-27-2011, 11:24 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default GI: 2004 Cadillac CTS-V Murdered out FS or TRADE....

Year: 2004
Make: Cadillac
Model: CTS
Price: $17500
Mileage: 120000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): TX
Color: Black
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

Hey fellas,
I have a murdered out 2004 Cadillac CTS-V i am considering selling or trading for something else. It is a CLEAR TITLE car and has a squeaky clean CARFAX report. I DO NOT have to sell the car so if i don't find something i like or get an offer i am satisfied with, I am content with keeping it. The car is black as you can see with black leather/suade interior. Fully loaded with all the options... Navi, Heated seats, Bose, Sunroof, Brembos, HID's, Etc. The car just hit 120k miles but you wouldn't know it by driving it. Everything feels tight as it should and the car runs and drives like a 20k mile car. Oil has always been changed every 4k miles with royal purple 5w30 synthetic. I absolutely love the car but I am just itching for something new.

Appearance wise... When i bought the car, I had the stock wheels professionally powder coated with a semi-gloss black. I also purchased the black caddy caps for them. I had the grills professionally sand blasted and painted gloss black and i had all the lights on the car professionally tinted. I had the windows tinted limo including a 35% film on the windshield.

Performance wise... The car has a K&N intake, Magnaflow catback (w/ muffler delete) and a short throw shifter. Sounds GREAT! The car has also been lowered. At 116k miles, i installed brand new plug wires and new NGK TR55IX spark plugs.

The car has an ipod kit installed. I just put brand new Nitto 555 275/40/18 tires on the rear last week and it has 255/40/18 pirelli rosso tires up front with 50-60% tread. I also bought an optima red top battery for the car last week.

The bad...
The car was never intended to be a show car so therefore it is not. It is presentable and gets compliments constantly however it does have its flaws from being a daily with 120k miles. The front bumper cover needs to be painted. It has rock chips and the bottom lip is chipped up from the previous owner pulling it up over curbs. I've touched it up and no one ever usually notices it but its there. The hood is keyed. I was able to buff most of it out but there are a couple deep spots that are still there. Again, another thing most people don't notice but its there. The drivers side fender has a dent in it. It was there when i bought the car. The rear bumper has a spot where it looks like maybe the previous owner bumped a sign or something. Nothing major and it has been touched up but its there. I have posted pics of the flaws. The scratch on the hood has since been buffed most of the way out.

I would prefer to disclose any and all information about the car to avoid wasting my time or yours. The flaws sound bad but overall, the car still looks great and gets lots of compliments. I had planned to have the whole car painted if i keep it when i put the new hood on it which would then make it perfect.

***FOR TRADE***
I still owe $10k on the car so the bank has the title. I am interested in either trading straight up for something of equal value (As long as its something my bank is willing to loan on age and mileage wise) or I can trade for a nice Camaro SS or WS6 worth $7-9k plus $10k cash. Im open to anything though so let me know what you got. For a straight trade id be interested in a C5 Z06, 03/04 Cobra, etc. NO LT1 CARS!!! Just let me know what you have to offer and if I'm interested, we can probably work something out.

I have a million pics of the car but cannot find any interior pics at the moment. I will get some interior pics up tomorrow.

If interested, please feel free to respond here, PM me or text me at 832-298-0768. Texting me is probably the best option but i will also be checking the board frequently. I have tons of different pics of the car on my phone if anyone would like to see more.

Asking $17,500 obo to sell it outright.

Thanks guys!!
Attached Thumbnails GI: 2004 Cadillac CTS-V Murdered out FS or TRADE....-img_0533.jpg   GI: 2004 Cadillac CTS-V Murdered out FS or TRADE....-img_0534.jpg   GI: 2004 Cadillac CTS-V Murdered out FS or TRADE....-img_0536.jpg   GI: 2004 Cadillac CTS-V Murdered out FS or TRADE....-img_0579.jpg   GI: 2004 Cadillac CTS-V Murdered out FS or TRADE....-img_0540.jpg  

GI: 2004 Cadillac CTS-V Murdered out FS or TRADE....-img_0069.jpg   GI: 2004 Cadillac CTS-V Murdered out FS or TRADE....-img_0541.jpg   GI: 2004 Cadillac CTS-V Murdered out FS or TRADE....-img_0136.jpg   GI: 2004 Cadillac CTS-V Murdered out FS or TRADE....-img_0333.jpg   GI: 2004 Cadillac CTS-V Murdered out FS or TRADE....-img_0271.jpg  

Last edited by NeverSatisfied02; 07-31-2011 at 04:47 AM.
Old 07-28-2011, 04:59 PM
TECH Veteran

Pm's returned...
Old 07-29-2011, 04:28 PM
TECH Veteran

Afternoon bump...
Old 07-30-2011, 12:01 PM
TECH Veteran

Bump...
Old 07-31-2011, 04:48 AM
TECH Veteran

Pending sale for tomorrow...
Old 08-21-2011, 01:48 PM
Teching In

whats your lowest has alot of miles cash
Old 09-03-2011, 12:39 PM
TECH Apprentice

Bump for a car that I would buy if I had +5k cash lol
Old 09-03-2011, 03:10 PM
Teching In

bump for an insane ride, this is what i have http://mcallen.en.craigslist.org/cto/2540832267.html

Quick Reply: GI: 2004 Cadillac CTS-V Murdered out FS or TRADE....