Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

1998 Camaro Z-28 Vortech Supercharged Auto

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-2011, 11:57 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1998 Camaro Z-28 Vortech Supercharged Auto

Year: 1998
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Camaro
Price: $9995
Mileage: 150000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): RI
Color: Red
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

Hey guys I am new to this board but familiar with other forums. I own a used car lot here in Ri and have been a car nut for years! We just picked up a very nice Camaro and it needs a new home! Pics can be seen at our web site.

http://www.bristolcountyautosales.com

Thanks
Old 07-30-2011, 12:14 PM
Banned

i will say this plain and simple for you ******* car salesman who overcharge ppl...that has 150k miles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...it is NOWHERE near worth 10,000 $$$...maybe you guys need to learn more about buying and selling cars...i OWN nearly the exact same car!!..got to my youtube link in my sig if you dont' believe me..i bought my car with ONLY 46k miles on it..with a supercharger and a few other go fast goodies..car was praticly new and was from the ORIGINAL owner of whom i purchased it!...i paid 12.9K for it.....it took the guy 3 months to sell that car..you wanna know why..10k is alot of money regardless of the S/C and methanol stuff...stop trying to rip ppl off!!!!!...that car is worth 6-7K tops given the fact of 150k miles...if someone buys that car from you for 10k..they are ******* retarded...and i bet that is the kinda ppl who buy all you overpriced cars tho...and the kinda ppl you look for...i doubt you will find them here on LS1Tech..90% of us are smart enough to not pay that much for a 150k mile car cars

Last edited by ilovechevy1; 07-30-2011 at 12:20 PM.
Old 07-30-2011, 12:32 PM
Banned

HOLY **** it gets even better!!...you guys are telling LS1 TECH you want 10k but on your website it says you want 12.9k!!!!! for it...so i see you are trying to rip ppl off with the 12.9 and i bet you focus that price to ppl who don't know anything about cars...and then you get on here and tell us you want 10k because you think that's more what a seasoned LS1 knowledged person would maybe pay...well you guys are still wrong...given the miles on that car..regardless of the S/C and the power that car makes..it's only worth maybe 7k TOPS!!! and that's being generous!!...i own a car with the exact same setup nearly...i have been driving it for over a year now since i paid 12.9K for it..and it's only around 59k miles on it now LOL..i got my money's worth...if someone buys that car for 10k and drives it for a few months..they will regret paying that much..that is ALOT of miles on a v8 boosted car...shame! on you guys for trying to sell it for that much!!..not to mention that car is 13 years old!!!!!..sheesh..atleast mine is a 99
Old 07-30-2011, 01:01 PM

WOW!! Who kicked your dog! I am glad to see you got a great deal on your car. But the car we have may have 150k on the clock but the guy we bought it from rebuilt everything less then 20k miles ago. And put a brand new interior in it. Not to mention the suspension and wheels that are both brand new. But yeah I am just some douche bag salesman trying to **** everyone right? It's perfectly clear you are the all knowing king of the entire internet and didn't bother ask me any questions at all and know everything about the car from hundreds of miles away. Well excuse me for trying to make a living. Do the world a favor and stick your head back up your *** and let less ignorant people make their own decisions. Have a nice day! And thanks for looking at my add!
Old 07-30-2011, 01:15 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 63 Likes on 51 Posts

post pictures of the car
Old 07-30-2011, 01:18 PM

I can't right now,I am not at work. There is a link to the web site in my first post.
Old 07-31-2011, 09:54 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Tom00769
WOW!! Who kicked your dog! I am glad to see you got a great deal on your car. But the car we have may have 150k on the clock but the guy we bought it from rebuilt everything less then 20k miles ago. And put a brand new interior in it. Not to mention the suspension and wheels that are both brand new. But yeah I am just some douche bag salesman trying to **** everyone right? It's perfectly clear you are the all knowing king of the entire internet and didn't bother ask me any questions at all and know everything about the car from hundreds of miles away. Well excuse me for trying to make a living. Do the world a favor and stick your head back up your *** and let less ignorant people make their own decisions. Have a nice day! And thanks for looking at my add!
do you have any recipts of the rebuild? if not theres no way to prove the rebuild and word of mouth isn't worth much unless you offer a nice warranty.
Old 08-05-2011, 03:11 PM

We sell all cars like this as is. We sold an 03 Cobra with 50k on it as is.

Quick Reply: 1998 Camaro Z-28 Vortech Supercharged Auto