Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

86 mazda rx7 gxl. Perfect swap car FS

Search this Thread

Old 08-23-2011, 03:28 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 73 Likes on 40 Posts

Default 86 mazda rx7 gxl. Perfect swap car FS

Year: 1986
Make: Mazda
Model: RX-7
Price: $2800
Mileage: 123
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): OH
Color: Gray
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

Ok i have a buddy moving and he needs to sell this car. Its a 1986 Mazda RX7 GXL. He's had this car ever since ive known him and its been garage kept the whole time, except for the past couple months its been right out side the garage, covered. The car ran and drove fine a few years back but his brother and him decided to build it and pulled the motor and had whatever most rotary's have done(bridged,ported,new seals etc). Thats where it sits now. The motor and trans are back in it but nothing else has been buttoned up

He's willing to sell just the body or the car as a whole. He's got A TON of aftermarket parts for it that could go with it for the right price.

Never been in an accident the body is straight. It has knicks and dings from being in the garage but nothing is bad. With a good buff the paint would really clean up. it hasnt been in any snow/salt. The mileage on the car is low although im not sure on the number

There is absolutely no rust on the body of this car. I almost bought this thing yesterday because of how rust-free this car is. i just really shouldnt because im still in school and i dont need 3 cars to work on. its the perfect lsx-swap car to challenge skinnies with.. haha The window trim and wipers are just recent surface rust from moisture and can easily be cleaned. its dirty right now but you wont find a better platform to start with.

The hood is popped in this pic, it lines up perfectly.

There is no rust at all!!

The carpet is not torn, just pulled back. All the interior pieces are there and it would look outstanding with someone willing to put some simple cleaning hours in.

$1500 obo for the body
$3000 obo for EVERYTHING, you'll have to talk to him on what exactly he has but there is a lot. off the top of my head.

greddy electronic boost controller
new radiator
front mount and all piping
turbo back exhaust (3in)
6puck clutch (not sure on brand)
distributor conversion
new wiring harness
motor rebuild was $1500

DONT HOLD ME TO THESE PRICES. we discussed this shortly yesterday, im gonna talk to him some more and things may change.

PM me and ill give you his number.
Old 08-24-2011, 04:52 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 73 Likes on 40 Posts

Bumpp

Quick Reply: 86 mazda rx7 gxl. Perfect swap car FS