Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Pro Am 3 Firebird RARE!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2011, 01:06 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Pro Am 3 Firebird RARE!!!

Year: 1995
Make: Pontiac
Model: Firebird
Price: $5000
Mileage: 143000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): AL
Color: Red
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has other engine

1995 Pontiac Firebird Formula Pro Am 3 edition. Very rare car. Pontiac is now out of business, thus ending the reign of the Firebird. Not to mention, this car is a Pro Am 3. The Pro Am 3 models were made in Chattanooga, Tenn. at Choo-Choo automotives. They only made around 300 Pro Am 3 and most were base model V6. This one is a loaded V8 model. Automatic Tranny with the performance mode. T-Tops, Grey Leather, JVC Cd-Player and custom ten inch stealth box, no sub included, 2 amps already connected. Car also has a firebird dashboard cover and newer Z rated tires. Very quick, fun and torquey. It was dyno tuned in September. Also have some paperwork including: the orignial window sticker, engine swap in September, a few maintenance records, and 2 dynos. No paper work to prove engine rebuild except builders card. Previous owner had had it rebuilt and I called the builder and he said it was rebuilt. He put around 2k miles on it and I have put under 1k. Car has full exhaust, magnaflow true duals and pacesetter headers, I love the exhaust! Selling because I found another car I like, and have to sell one to get it. Car will eventually need two headlight motors and window motor. Mom also backed into me in front passenger side. That's about all. Email me for my info and number. Serious inquiries only, cash in hand to test drive. Also has BBK Throttle Body.
Attached Thumbnails Pro Am 3 Firebird RARE!!!-firebird-2.jpg   Pro Am 3 Firebird RARE!!!-firebird-1.jpg   Pro Am 3 Firebird RARE!!!-firebird-6.jpg  
Old 09-21-2017, 09:19 PM
Teching In

You don't still have this car do you?
Old 11-18-2017, 12:32 AM

Default You still have trans

Originally Posted by TRoshell
1995 Pontiac Firebird Formula Pro Am 3 edition. Very rare car. Pontiac is now out of business, thus ending the reign of the Firebird. Not to mention, this car is a Pro Am 3. The Pro Am 3 models were made in Chattanooga, Tenn. at Choo-Choo automotives. They only made around 300 Pro Am 3 and most were base model V6. This one is a loaded V8 model. Automatic Tranny with the performance mode. T-Tops, Grey Leather, JVC Cd-Player and custom ten inch stealth box, no sub included, 2 amps already connected. Car also has a firebird dashboard cover and newer Z rated tires. Very quick, fun and torquey. It was dyno tuned in September. Also have some paperwork including: the orignial window sticker, engine swap in September, a few maintenance records, and 2 dynos. No paper work to prove engine rebuild except builders card. Previous owner had had it rebuilt and I called the builder and he said it was rebuilt. He put around 2k miles on it and I have put under 1k. Car has full exhaust, magnaflow true duals and pacesetter headers, I love the exhaust! Selling because I found another car I like, and have to sell one to get it. Car will eventually need two headlight motors and window motor. Mom also backed into me in front passenger side. That's about all. Email me for my info and number. Serious inquiries only, cash in hand to test drive. Also has BBK Throttle Body.
was seeing if you still had this beauty if so i would like to make some arrangements to see it first hand with my gal and possibly drive away with the pretty beast

Quick Reply: Pro Am 3 Firebird RARE!!!