Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

2000 Trans Am WS6 partially wrecked

Search this Thread

Old 11-10-2011, 09:35 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2000 Trans Am WS6 partially wrecked

Year: 2000
Make: Pontiac
Model: Trans Am
Price: $6000
Mileage: 73000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): KS
Color: Red
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

Well here it is. I have a 2000 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 it is red in color and black leather interior. It is a 6 Speed with the super strong LS1 Motor. Now the reason im asking at this high of a price is because the motor has super low miles on it. it has approximately 73,000 Miles on it. And it is wrecked. Now let me get into the wreck because im not trying to rip anybody off im going to tell you everything. So i drove the car on a rainy day on a brand new paved street so it still had a lot of gravel making is very slippery. Well i accelerated too much and lost control tried to stop and couldn't and hit the wal. Luckyly it wasn't head on it was more on the driver side front. So the front is damaged. and 2 gear synchros i believe were going out it grinded. Accurate performance had great and i mean super great prices to fix it.

It also needs a new hood which is the ram air hood. So during the crash all the parts that were damaged were the headlight, fender, rear view mirror popped out, and hood. also the dash cracked pretty bad during the wreck. i'ts not as bad as it sounds though. and from my knowledge there is no frame damage. The front bumper is actually not bad it just needs to get repainted. I have actually bought most of the stuff which will come with the car all you need to buy is the new Hood and your set to get on the road. i just dont have the money for it and don't know how to or know anyone who can.

Parts i have bought include:
Fender(black in color)
head light(silver cover though)
Headlight motor

Now on to the good stuff. I bought this car last august and it has brand new tired on it i didn't have it long before i wrecked it. So i never put into it as far as mods go. which is the reason why i bought it because it is completely stock everything stock. and with the low miles this trans am is super strong. it hasn't been raced or anything like that. Im young but im not stupid. Black leather interior is perfect no scratches or tears. Yes it has t-tops.

only bad thing right now is the battery is dead. Only needs re-charged and i believe it can be replaced for free because it's under warranty.

Again the price is or best offer so im going to start at $6,000 because with all the repairs it should not be expensive to put back together. and i have bought pretty much everything needed for the repairs all you need is the hood. and the super low miles 73,000 it's hard to find a car like that nowadays especially a collector like this. and once you fix it it will be sooo easy to sell for more. im very flexible on the price so just let me know what you got. I Would also be interested in a trades for the car. price is OR BEST OFFER!!!

as far as trades go i really want something clean no rust and in great daily driver running condition like mine would be. but i would like an integra gsr 4 door or coupe. A nice camaro z-28, or an RSX type S, Honda S2000, something nice you know lol yeah i know some of that is a stretch haha.

this is my cell phone (816)-810-44 ninety five...... so just give me a call or PM me and you can come by and check it out. ya'll can text also.

The picture i have for it is the way it looks RIGHT NOW super clean right yes i know just the driver side right front end looks bad and not even that bad. Thanks for taking your time and reading this. i promise you this will be a great investment if you fix and sell cars. im not here to rip people off im a straightforward person and will tell you everything about the car. i have been ripped off before so i know how it feels.
Attached Thumbnails 2000 Trans Am WS6 partially wrecked-trans-am.jpg  
Old 11-10-2011, 09:40 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Some pictures would be nice. Please post up the vin number.
Old 11-10-2011, 09:46 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by vetteboy99
Some pictures would be nice. Please post up the vin number.
yeah

thats the only pics of the damage i have. also VIN number is

2G2FV22G8Y2118006
Old 11-11-2011, 10:20 PM
Staging Lane

just uppin my thread yall actually got some offers on here. pretty quick respone.
Old 11-11-2011, 10:26 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

If you end up parting it out, Id like to come see it. I want the rear bumper.. Im in Ft worth... where in KS are you?
Old 11-14-2011, 01:08 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by ANTICOP RAM AIR
If you end up parting it out, Id like to come see it. I want the rear bumper.. Im in Ft worth... where in KS are you?
im in kansas city but im not looking to part out yall. and the car has a salvage title people!

Quick Reply: 2000 Trans Am WS6 partially wrecked