Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

1999 z28

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-2012, 11:51 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1999 z28

Year: 1999
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Camaro
Price: $4500
Mileage: 105000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): FL
Color: Blue
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

This is a 1999 Z28 runs good all stock accept the lid,and mass air I still have the factory mass air to go with it. The car needs to be painted the clear is bad on the fenders and quarters the front driver fender has a chunk broke off but i have a brand new fender to go with it I just put in a new delco rack and pinion and got an aligment tires are ok I would drive it anywhere they just dont have a lot of tread about 25% the dash is craked and the front seat are rough but both have covers on them the tranny grind going into 4th if you shift it fast well thats all the bad everything works a/c power everthing 4500 obo let me know Im in bradenton florida can email pictures it drak blue with tan leather neumann572@gmail.com 941-807-4733 call text or email
thanks Steve
Old 01-03-2012, 07:58 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by dap552
This is a 1999 Z28 runs good all stock accept the lid,and mass air I still have the factory mass air to go with it. The car needs to be painted the clear is bad on the fenders and quarters the front driver fender has a chunk broke off but i have a brand new fender to go with it I just put in a new delco rack and pinion and got an aligment tires are ok I would drive it anywhere they just dont have a lot of tread about 25% the dash is craked and the front seat are rough but both have covers on them the tranny grind going into 4th if you shift it fast well thats all the bad everything works a/c power everthing 4500 obo let me know Im in bradenton florida can email pictures it drak blue with tan leather neumann572@gmail.com 941-807-4733 call text or email
thanks Steve

can you send me pics to aamieva21@yahoo.com