Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

F/S 1993 Camaro Z28- LT1 Auto- MUST SEE!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-2012, 11:29 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default F/S 1993 Camaro Z28- LT1 Auto- MUST SEE!!!

Year: 1993
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Camaro
Price: $6000
Mileage: 120000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): CA
Color: Red
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

Up for Sale is my gorgeous 1993 Camaro Z28. I originally purchased the car in 2005. The car needed TLC when I purchased it, however, as a full time student I did not have much time to put into the car. Shortly after graduating from college I wanted to finish what I started and complete the car. To my knowledge the previous owner replaced the motor and transmission at approx. 85,000 miles. When I bought the car I discovered the rear end was shot, at approximately 115,000 I replaced the rear end that came out of a 1998 Camaro SS that had 20,000 miles on it.

At the time of purchase I wanted I wanted to convert the car over to an SS clone.

Since completion of the vehicle I have put 5,000 miles on the car, and she runs very strong.

The following were services were completed before I started driving the car:

New Spark Plugs with Taylor Performance Wires
New Radiator
New Thermostat
New Temp Sending Unit
Trans, and Rear End oils flushed
New Fuel Pump & Fuel Sending Unit
New Oil Pressure Sensor
New Engine Temp Sensor

Performance:
Custom Cat Back Exhaust
K&N performance Intake
Custom Computer Tune from PCM4Less
Slotted and ceramic rotors, rears still in box, buyer will receive upon purchase

Appearance:
Functional SS Hood
SS Spoiler
Billet Craft Meesh Grill
3M Window Tint
LTZ Polished Corvette rims on tires with approx 5,000miles on them

The car had small dents in the body, and the paint was starting to fade, so I re-painted the car in the stock red and did a two tone on the hood. The body now has no dents or dings on it!

The only thing that I did not make my way to was the interior. The drivers side seat has a tear, along with the back seat.

Pictures do not do justice. I am looking to move the car quick. Do not be fooled by the price, cash deals will talk and I have the title in hand! Feel free to call at 714-267-7307 and ask for Nick, if I do not answer leave me a message and I will call back shortly. Thanks for Looking!

*** I will post a picture of the car with the window tint, it completely makes the car look that much better!***

My iTrader rating can be viewed over at tbssowners.com username 1SoCalTbss, and you can view positive feedback from multiple f/s threads over there.

Looking to get $6000 OBO
Attached Thumbnails F/S 1993 Camaro Z28- LT1 Auto- MUST SEE!!!-1.jpg   F/S 1993 Camaro Z28- LT1 Auto- MUST SEE!!!-2.jpg   F/S 1993 Camaro Z28- LT1 Auto- MUST SEE!!!-3.jpg   F/S 1993 Camaro Z28- LT1 Auto- MUST SEE!!!-4.jpg  

Last edited by 1SoCalTBSS; 01-03-2012 at 11:35 AM. Reason: Location