Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

FS: 2006 GTO TR M6, 17k mi, $20500, Massachusetts

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-2012, 12:18 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: 2006 GTO TR M6, 17k mi, $20500, Massachusetts

Year: 2006
Make: Pontiac
Model: GTO
Price: $20500
Mileage: 17040
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): MA
Color: Red
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

Hi Everyone,

With great sorrow, I am posting my 2006 Torrid Red GTO with 17040 miles on it. The car is a M6 with a black interior on the factory 18" wheels. I am the second owner of this car, I bought it certified pre-owned, bone-stock, in September of 2010 with ~9300 mi on the odometer. Since then the car has been my partial DD shared with my motorcycle in the Spring, summer, and fall. The car is garaged and covered in the winters(where it was right before i took these pics) and has never seen salt to my knowledge(previous owner did 9300 miles in 3.5 yrs, highly doubt it was his winter beater). It was covered when not being driven during all other seasons.

Care:

Clay Bar and fully waxed twice over the past year. Interior fully cleaned and conditioned every two months or so. Adams Polishes.

Oil Change intervals were random, but I did it 3 times in the ~7500 miles I put on the car. Once after purchase, Once after I woke her up from the first winter hibernation, and once when it needed it over summer 2011.

List of mods:

Holden Bluetooth Kit - may remove and sell separately
Billet Pro Short Throw - may remove and sell separately
2QWK MC, remote bleeder, and new slave cyl @ 15k mi, ATE Super Blue Fluid
Pedders Bushings - Rear control arm inner and outer, Subframe - Installed by Rob at Wretched
Harrop Diff Cover - Installed by Rob at Wretched
HID's - 55W, 4500k Fogs and Lows
30% Tints installed summer 2011 - 2 yr warranty

I also have Pedders Radius Rod, Rear Radius Rod, and Stage 2 Front LCA Bushings that are unopened which I will include with the right price. Otherwise i am selling them on the forums.

Car will come with a California Car Cover(stormweave?) fit for the GTO which includes the tiedown straps and locking strap.

Issues:

-There is a scuff on the front driver wheel, looks like it may come out with some work.(pic below)

-hood got some dime sized dents from a tree branch in my driveway were extremely difficult to see. Did paintless dent removal which removed them 90% or so.

Pics:

Thanks!
Old 01-22-2012, 08:48 AM
TECH Regular

Nice goat fellow masshole. Good luck with sale
Old 01-22-2012, 10:16 PM
Teching In

I am very interested pm me with contact info. I think i saw this car on autotrader.com and that you are located in boylston, im in worcester.