Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

2000 WS6 TA for trade or sale

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2012, 10:06 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 2000 WS6 TA for trade or sale

Year: 2000
Make: Pontiac
Model: Trans Am
Price: $35000
Mileage: 27000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): OK
Color: Black

I am looking for a C6 or a 69 Camaro Street car and wanting to trade my TA for the right one. Might be willing to trade up or down but really looking for a car that is the same quality as the TA. This is a beautiful well built car which has not been junked together with cheap parts. This is a very very nice car ready to race or what every else you want to do with it. The motor is freshed up with a new th400 and tuned 90%. I say 90% as it needs a little work on the cold starts idle. The car was tuned on motor 6xx rwhp. Also tuned on 200 pills. Built for a much larger shot if you wanted to step it up. The car has way to many parts to list, so I'll just name a few of the parts:

LSX iron block. 427ci with a Lunati crank, lunati rods, ARP crank studs, 1/2 ARP head studs, ETP 6 bolt 427 heads, coated diamond nitrous pistons, solid roller large nitrous ground cam, solid roller lifters, Jesel solid roller rockers, 3/8" push rods, Beck 427 intake with nitrous Daves fogger, 105 Reves Extreme T.B. Neil Chance TH 400, MidWest housing with 35 spline gun drilled star flanged axles and Moser spool 9 center section. The list goes on and on.

Please only serious inquires as I don't want a bunch of tire kickers wanting to waste my time. I have a full build sheet and a lot of pictures, with a book of receipts.

I'm not on the board much, so please leave a pm and I'll get back with you. Thanks
Old 01-20-2012, 10:36 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

I had the joy of doing a very small amount of work on this car. It is simply the nicest build I have ever seen.

I have only driven the car on the dyno but even that was a joy. If memory serves it was just shy of 900 on the 200 shot. That's through a big converter, turbo 400, and a 9 inch. And you left a lot off the list.

Cliff give me a call if you want to work on cold start. My number is still the same.

Jeffrey
Old 01-21-2012, 08:43 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Hey, Jeffrey. Good to see you. I left most of the good stuff off the list as it's just way to long. I lost interested in racing and really would love to have a nice street car I can drive every where. I'll call you. Thanks
Old 01-21-2012, 09:09 PM
TECH Addict

Damn 35k, looks like a badass machine though and sounds like its worth it! Love to see pics of this monster..good luck with the sale or trade!
Old 01-23-2012, 02:17 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I have been receiving a lot of different interesting trades. If you would like to see if I'm interested just send me a pm. Doesn't hurt to ask as there are a lot of nice cars.
Old 01-24-2012, 08:59 AM
10 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Wow. Can't believe you're selling it. I can definitely vouch for the car, every part of it is wicked, clean, and well thought through. I remember you detailing this while it was apart. GLWS man.
Old 01-25-2012, 08:33 PM
Teching In

She is bad looking for sure.
Old 01-29-2012, 11:05 PM
Teching In

I've helped a ton on this car and it's one of my all time favorite cars, I hate that it's for sale. But this is the best opportunity for someone to by one of the nicest lsx cars I've seen. No corners were cut on this build and there's no way anyone can build it exact for the price Cliff wants for it. Its killing me not having the money to ****** this up.