Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

FS 2000 Camaro SS M6 6.0L/L92's 500+whp street car

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2012, 08:45 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Default FS 2000 Camaro SS M6 6.0L/L92's 500+whp street car

Year: 2000
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Camaro
Price: $15000
Mileage: 66000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): IN
Color: Silver
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

This is not an easy sale, I have owned the car from 2006, bought it off the 2nd owner off of here with 52k miles, currently has 66k. I have touched almost every nut and bolt on this car(besides anything body related) built it from front to back several different times. Its not right back to where the car should have been left at, a bad *** street car.

Basics:
2000 Camaro SS #8053 from SLP, 6 speed, Ebony leather, T Tops. No cd changer though. Power windows power locks.

Engine:
07 GMPP 6.0L block I bought brand new, My engine builder, BES Racing Engines, where doing Government motor's for armor planted 08 2500 suburbans, They were taking the LY6's apart, putting in 408 strokers kits, ported head etc etc. Anyways I took one of these roatator's and used it as a basis of my 6.0L L92 build.

So short block is stock 08 Crank rods and pistons out of a brand new crate LY6. While apart the factory crank was polished, balance checked, bearing clearances were set with ARP2000 rod bolts, and pistons were fly cut .100 on the intake side, the exhaust pistons out of a LY6 already have exhaust flycuts for the VVT.

A custom ground Bullet Racing camshaft was spec'd by Tony as BES, 242/246 .655 .615 109 lsa. Cam card giving to buyer. Morel High Rev short travel race Hyd lifters, Custom length Manley pushrods.

Heads were brand new L92 bare castings from GM, got a CNC port job from BES, custom Hollow stem Manley pro series intake valves were orderd, solid Manley exhaust vales, Manley NEXTEK valve spring kit was used. Stock LS3 intake rockers, and stock ls1 exhaust rockers, NO PROBLEMS EVER.

GMPP single plane intake, port matched, Edelbrock ultra low profile elbow with Holley 90mm tb connects to an older TSP clear air lid thats always been on the car.

The current engine was dyno tested at BES and made just over 600hp at the crank on their dyno at 7200 RPM's with AMSOIL Dominator racing oil. Thats the only oil this engine has ever seen and it DOES NOT BURN ANY FLUIDS. Motor currently has less than 4k total miles, New valve springs where installed less than 1k miles ago, and everything was checked while out, and everything still looked great.

Exhaust: Pretty simple here
Pacesetters, TSP new style y pipe(not the stainless one) 3" DMH cutout, and a Hooker catback with 3.5" slp slash tips.

Trans: Six speed Inc Stage 3 build, was installed same time motor was built, so 4k max miles on this also. centerforce DFX clutch, Tick master cylinder, 02 GM slave.

Rear: Car currently has a 10bolt for street duty.
After deciding on turning the car back into a street car, I took out the 9" it has and put it in my race car I was building, so I took a low mile rear out of a 02 Trans am, Installed a motive 3.90 gear set with full install kit, all new bearings and seals while I was in there. Also have a support cover that needs installed. a stock alum driveshaft was put back also, with new u-joints front and back.

Going back to street theme, I had all rod end rear suspension on the car at one time. But i bought all brand new double adjustable BMR poly ended rear suspension. new slp valved Bilstein shocks installed with eibach sportline kit, all with less than 1k miles.

Car also has a tubular BMR K member, Wolfe bolt in 6pt cage with rear tubes going through speaker holes. Has white face Macewen White faces with TA bezel. Tinted(with paint and clear) tail lights.

17x11 17x9.5 black Zr1's with 315/35/17 ET street II's and 275/40/17 like new Raptor tires. Newer brakes, Ceramic painted rotors, and red calipers.

Car is modded front to back, is a badass street car just like it should be. I used to race it more than drive it, but before getting to crazy I bought a v6 body and turned this one back into what I should have left it.

Car is crazy clean, no paint work EVER, Stock camaro seats are the softest set I have ever sat in. Car is a MUST SEE, MUST drive car. there are not to many modded cars, that are this well kept. Only a few minor blems on front bumper front being pulled into a trailer(long time ago) NO DENTS OR DINGS! Always garaged, always waxed and cared for. Car shows it.

Here is a video from LSfest, this is the same motor trans clutch thats in the car currently, it has the power to make a 3820lb 6 speed car run in the 10's. Any smoke you think you see is from pump gas fuel. Like I said it burns or leaks nothing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRcOI...1&feature=plcp

This is a hard sell, I love this car more than any car I own, I just dont have time for it being married, 3 year old kid, Owning a home, Trying to race my current race car in LSX Real Street. I need these funds to upgrade my racing program, so this is first to go. I am asking $15,000 for my car. Make offerss, come look at it before nik picking my car, if I wanted someone to Nick and pick it to death, I would put it in a Judged car show. You will know how well cared for the car is when you come to look at it.

Contact Charlie at 513-288-1969. Text preferred to set up call times, but dont Hesitate to call or text anytime.

Old 04-04-2012, 08:47 PM
TECH Fanatic

I could write a book on EVERY mod I have done to it.

Also forgot to add it has a Racetronix in tank pump kit with hot wire setup. Update if I miss parts or mods as needed.
Old 04-04-2012, 09:07 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

saddest thing to see this car go. I know Charlie very well and I will vouch for him being a straight up dude and this being a VERY meticulously cared for and clean car. If it were possible for me to sell my ws6 and get a loan for it would be done in a heartbeat. Sad to see it go Chuck, the car's been with you through everything. GLWS!
Old 04-04-2012, 09:08 PM
Teching In

PM sent sir.
Old 04-04-2012, 09:31 PM
10 Second Club

This car is EVERY bit as clean in person as it looks in the pics. Top notch build for sure. Really wish I was in shape to bring it home. GLWS and someone is going to get a clean *** SS for sure.
Old 04-04-2012, 11:27 PM
10 Second Club

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Wow charlie after the de-mod back to street status I thought you'd cruise this thing till the wheels fell off.

I know I sure as hell would if I had 15k sitting around burning a hole in my pocket.

Drop a 12 bolt or 9" in this thing some nitrous and run 9's with a 6spd street car!
Old 04-05-2012, 02:43 AM
Staging Lane

Default nice

man i miss my old car. same look, 408 iron huge h/c and a procharger makieing 656 rwhp on 7 lbs all callies and minitubbed. looked just like this car,,,pm me back. i dropped ya a line. everytime im ready to pull the trigger...another 1 popps up...lol.
Old 04-05-2012, 05:46 AM
TECH Fanatic

Damn, lots of PM's. I thought the f body market was rough? Guess a clean car just makes the difference.
Old 04-05-2012, 05:52 AM
TECH Fanatic

I posted that video showing what the car can run with a 9" and difference exhaust. It used to have true duals with spintechs and cutouts after the x pipe. But now it has current exhaust listed.

There are lots of parts I am missing.

It has a quick time bellhousing, arp head studs and main studs all arp clutch bolts and flywheel bolts. Tunnel brace mounted driveshaft loop, relocation tq arm trans mount. Hurst billet plus with short stick. Accel 42lb injectors.

It was hard enough to type out the ad, let alone think of every part. I had to hit submit and get away from the computer before I changed my mind.
Old 04-05-2012, 02:22 PM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Great car. Everything charlie owns is top notch would not hesitate to buy!!!

Bump for you buddy
Old 04-05-2012, 03:38 PM
11 Second Club

You take a payment plan?? I can give you 100 dollars a month for...the rest of my life just about! Sweet car man.
Old 04-05-2012, 08:19 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by 02Ls1Formula
You take a payment plan?? I can give you 100 dollars a month for...the rest of my life just about! Sweet car man.
If he took a payment plan I would already have this..
Old 04-05-2012, 08:25 PM
TECH Apprentice

Good Luck charlie! sick car
Old 04-05-2012, 09:32 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by jgillen91
Great car. Everything charlie owns is top notch would not hesitate to buy!!!

Bump for you buddy

Tell your dad to buy it...
Old 04-06-2012, 08:39 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Beautiful car man! All these nice cars keep popping up and I can't snag one until I return from overseas.
Old 04-07-2012, 01:49 AM
TECH Apprentice

Dammit. I want it
Old 04-07-2012, 03:41 PM
Staging Lane

Unfortunatly im in illinois, will it pass emisions?
Old 04-07-2012, 05:00 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by leftysrepsol
Unfortunatly im in illinois, will it pass emisions?
I also live in ILL and would like to know if it would pass emissions?
Old 04-07-2012, 05:54 PM
TECH Fanatic

whats it take to pass emmisions? Put a couple high flow cats on it and make sure the CEL is off?
Old 04-07-2012, 07:08 PM
Captain Double Post

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

someone is going to get a top notch ride glws

Quick Reply: FS 2000 Camaro SS M6 6.0L/L92's 500+whp street car