Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

2002 Firehawk RARE 45k miles

Old 04-09-2012, 07:53 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2002 Firehawk RARE 45k miles

Year: 2002
Make: Pontiac
Model: Trans Am
Price: $17000
Mileage: 45000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): PA
Color: Blue
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

Hello everyone just testing the waters and seeing if anyone would be interested in some sort of trade ...I have a 2002 blue firehawk all original NO MODS 45k on it ...has some rare options such as 3.73 gears from slp...6 speed ...dual dual exhaust... bilstein shocks and lowering springs from factory... have the original rugs still in plastic and the certificate of birth showing the car is one of the last ever made...Will be a collector item soon...The car was in a very very minor fender bender the rear quarter was tapped and repaired professionally ...The car did sit for a while but runs excellent all fluids changed...I am the second owner and can answer more questions please PM me if interested thanks

Im located in macungie PA ...close to Nj and NY

Looking for a trade of some sort honestly looking for frc vettes or z06 also c6 and c6z06 **with money on my end... Will consider a very very nice camaro ss Boosted

If interested please contact me through texts or phone calls i dont check this site to often 9089060161 my names rich

Last edited by camaroz87; 04-09-2012 at 07:57 PM. Reason: add cell

Search this Thread