Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

98 z28 a4 $3700obo

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2012, 10:06 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 98 z28 a4 $3700obo

Year: 1998
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Camaro
Price: $4500
Mileage: 178
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): FL
Color: White
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

hey guys, well i just got back from a drive to go see eric and josh at lashway. a few days ago i was driving and came home and herd a slight noise under the hood. it sounded like a small lifter or valve noise. after seeing eric and josh today, they confirmed its a up top noise. due to my financial issues i will not be able to fix the car. eric quoted me saying the car is worth about 5kobo due to it still being drivable and in pretty damn good condition for a 98. the motor holds oil pressure great and everything else checks out other than this noise. well lets get on with the car

the car is a 1998 z28 A4 with 177k miles. the paint was recently sprayed and pretty much flawless besides 1 spot on the front bumper where a douche bag backed into it and left in the parking lot, so id rate the paint a 9 out 10. the interior is pretty much a 10 but it is cloth interior. the T-TOPS DUE NOT LEAK and the dash is NOT CRACKED! it has a stock radio in it and works perfectly. the wheels are the zo6 rims and the tires have about 90% left on them all the way around. i have car faxed the car and im the 3rd owner and there have not been any accidents on the car. i have the car fax to prove it.

mods: free wire mod, home ported throttle body. new spark plugs and wires. painted burger panel. new light bulbs all the way around.
if theres anything else you need to know please message me on here or text or call me at 954 465 3120. my name is kyle

front bumper bad spot

Last edited by z28killz; 04-26-2012 at 02:59 PM.
Old 04-27-2012, 11:59 AM
On The Tree

still for sale?
Old 04-27-2012, 12:01 PM
On The Tree

nvm sorry just realized your 750miles from me lol.
Old 05-16-2012, 11:04 PM

Is the car still for sale? Do you have any idea of what might be going on with the engine?