Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Supercharged 1989 Mustang GT!

Old 05-04-2012, 05:15 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Supercharged 1989 Mustang GT!

Year: 1989
Make: Ford
Model: Mustang
Price: $4000
Mileage: 111000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): OK
Color: Red
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has other engine

Mods:
Forged 302ci
gt40 port and polished heads
gt40 port and polished upper and lower intake (gasket matched as well)
1.6 Roller Rockers (Unsure of the brand, im guessing scorpion?)
Chromoly Push Rods
Lunati Cam
42lb fuel injectors
Converted to SN95 style MAF with a Granatelli Super Charger MAF Sensor matched to 42lb injectors
Billet BBK Adjustable Fuel Pressure Regulator (boost referencing)
BBK 75mm Throttle Body and EGR Spacer
MSD Distributor
MSD Coil Pack
MSD Plug Wires
T Handle Valve Cover Bolts
Vortech S Trim Supercharger
8psi Polished Pulley
Vortech Bypass valve
Vortech Charge Pipe Hard Pipe
Walbro 255lph fuel pump
AEM Uego Wideband
Equus Temp, Oil Pressure, Fuel Pressur, and Boost gauges
Autometer Gauge housings in dash and on dash (Space for a tach that i never wanted to install because i prefer the dash tach)
Bullit Style Shift ****
Nitto NT555R Extreme Drag Radials (Maybe have 1000 miles on them)
New Viva II Front Tires
Weld Drag Lites all the way around
Magnaflow 40 series mufflers dumped before the rear axle
Ford Racing Mid Length Headers
Custom X Pipe
Mishimoto Aluminum Radiator with electric Fan

Im sure there are a ton of mods im forgetting but those are the ones that jump out at me haha

Now the Bads:
Cosmetically this car is not in the greatest shape, i would give it a 4-5/10 on the exterior and a 6-7/10 on the interior but thats not why i bought it The car is fast...
The previous owner had a cowl hood on it with hood pins that he forgot to put the pins back in on it one night and the hood blew up and dented the roof and cracked the windshield ( a body shop can fix this pretty cheap) They never replaced the hood either so thats why the hood that is on there is white currently... I just picked up a stock hood and threw it on there.
The passenger side door wont open from the inside (Its just a loose rod but i never have time to take it apart to fix it)
The drivers door has been welded at the seam where to Window part meets the door part so it doesnt like to shut when the car is on an incline but if you pick up on it then there is no problem
The rear hatch doesnt stay shut (This is a problem on almost every foxbody hatchback i have seen)
The cowl vent under the windshield is also broken (Yet another older mustang issue...)
The transmission's second gear synchro is going out so when shifting into second gear from first you have to do it kinda slowly and gently but it still shifts
and lastly the clutch just started to slip a little bit (when i got the car the previous owner had the clutch cable adjusted all wrong so I imagine that may have had something to do with this)

This car is a ton of fun to drive and i bought it as a project but i lost my job and i had to move into an apartment so i sold my motorcycle and i have been daily driving this for about 6 months now with no issues that werent by fault of my own. Im selling the car for a down payment on a C5 Corvette, I dont NEED to sell the car so dont try to lowball me or you may get an ear full from me

I am leaving the price open for negotiation but just remember i have seen "Okay" looking cars with stock motors go for $6-8k. Now im not asking that much but i will say i have over $2k just in the blower setup alone...

If you would like more pictures or pictures of anything specific please text me, My number is (918)-284-2783
Attached Thumbnails Supercharged 1989 Mustang GT!-apr_12_2012_452.jpg  

Search this Thread