Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Rare Black 96 Buick Roadmaster Limited - LOADED, LT1, sale or trade

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2012, 11:11 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rare Black 96 Buick Roadmaster Limited - LOADED, LT1, sale or trade

Year: 1996
Make: Buick
Model: Roadmaster
Price: $3500
Mileage: 25000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): WI
Color: Black
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has other engine

Looking to sell or trade my beautiful and RARE loaded 1996 Buick Roadmaster Limited. This car is incredible and has been great to me. Very rare car with these options including a factory power sunroof. I am willing to sell the car with or without any of the parts listed, I would basically consider selling it totally stock, or with any of the parts it currently has on it. Looking to trade for any year Camaro, Firebird, Trans Am, Mustang, or a truck. Open to ALL trades, though.

The motor and transmission have been fully rebuilt and have roughly 25k miles on them. I have receipts to prove this. 170k on the body which is in great shape. This means everything engine and transmission wise is brand new, including the optispark distributor. The car runs and drives like brand new, you can't even hear it running. Very smooth, powerful, and luxurious. I have taken excellent care of this car and drive it every day, highway miles to work. It has many new parts which will be listed below, along with the current aftermarket upgrades that are on the car. I HAVE ALL STOCK PARTS INCLUDING THE WHEELS WHICH WILL EITHER GO WITH THE CAR WHEN SOLD OR WILL BE PUT BACK ONTO THE CAR IF ANYONE CHOOSES TO BUY THE CAR WITHOUT THEM (stock).

- 1996 Buick Roadmaster LIMITED -

LT1 350 V8 engine - Same as in the Corvette, Camaro, currently makes around 310HP and gets 26mph HWY. Search google for Buick Roadmaster gas mileage, it's very good due to the rear end gearing.
True dual exhaust
Power factory sunroof
Color is Black with black top, grey leather interior, dual power seats, dual heated seats, lumbar support, 10 way adjustable seats, power EVERYTHING.
FE2 suspension which is the best of the best, heavy duty everything.
Towing package which is an upgraded transmission, better gearing, and a perfectly working limited slip (posi) rear end differential.

- Brand new parts, and upgraded aftermarket parts - I have receipts for everything

20" chrome rims with new tires in good shape - also have stock wheels with newer tires, 1 stock tire would need replacing
brand new Autopage remote starter, full alarm, and full keyless entry with LCD readout remote
brand new 5000k TRUE HID headlights
brand new B&M electronic shift controller - with the brand new transmission the car shifts very smooth, this controller gives you the option to firm up the shifts to however you like it
brand new 52mm ported throttle body with custom "BUICK" top plate
brand new Custom K&N cold air intake
Car is tuned for better power and gas mileage, all around improved drivability
brand new 15% tinted windows (can be removed if needed)
brand new Auto vent shades vent visors - keeps the rain out if you want to open your window a bit
SONY stereo - car currently has a system in it and is wired for subs, will sell with or without
brand new upgraded Impala SS sway bars with Energy Suspension poly bushings and endlinks
brand new entire brake system - Master cylinder, drilled rotors, Hawk HPS pads, new drums in rear
brand new starter
brand new KYB shocks
newer front end - inner & outer tie rods, upper & lower ball joints

I have taken excellent care of this car and have spent thousands on new parts. It drives perfectly and needs nothing. The body is in great shape, some minor scratches but it's in excellent condition for a 96. There is a small amount of rust on the bottom of the rear quarter panels. There are 2 very small rips near the seat heaters on the seats, otherwise the interior is in excellent condition. This car needs nothing and is definitely the nicest Roadmaster out there. This is basically a 94-96 Impala SS, identical drivetrain/suspension wise but far more luxurious.

$3500 OBO for the car without the wheels and aftermarket parts, but it will still come with the remote starter & alarm, windows tinted, vent shades, ect.
$4200 OBO with EVERYTHING listed, rims, all parts, including all the stock parts I will also give you.

Call/text 414-430-4131 Anytime, no lowballers please.

I'm located in Milwaukee, 53208, near Wauwatosa. Willing to drive out to meet a serious buyer with the cash or a good trade. This car is like brand new, must see to appreciate!
Old 05-06-2012, 11:11 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Quick Reply: Rare Black 96 Buick Roadmaster Limited - LOADED, LT1, sale or trade