Model: Trans Am
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): MN
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine
Time to sell my 2000 Trans Am WS6. I am the 2nd owner , purchased car with 9,500 miles in sept of 2004 and currently has 15,774. As you can see I do not drive much! Car has a few minor mods as followed
1. Comp Cam it is a MTI B1 cam specs 221/221 dur and 559/559 lift on a 114 lsa. comp 918 springs, comp 772 retainers, and mti 7.40 hardened push rods. Tuned by Speed Inc.
2. ARE ported oil pump
3. FLP level 4 trans with deep truck pan
4. Yank 3500 stall
5. B&M 16,000 gvw trans cooler
6. 160 T-Stat
7. Jet-Hot 1 3/4 LT headers, with custom built 3" offroad Y-Pipe.
8. Dual/Dual exhaust
9. Whisper Lid
10. BMR weld in subframe connectors
11. BMR Tubular control arms
12. BMR Panhard bar
13. BMR Tunnel brace
14. Spohn adj. Torque Arm
15. Ram Air hood baffels removed and BG ram air mod kit.
16. LS6 Intake
17. ASP underdrive pulley
18. Ported SLP throttle body http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxCPXoSScso
Here is a short video.
The car is pretty much spotless rairly drive as you can tell by the miles. Tires are in great condition. Interior is MINT dash perfect seats perfect. The car is Red with the ebony interior. Car sits on a lift in the garage so it is up and nothing near it and always covered! Asking $20,000 or open to reasonable offers if serious. Let me know if you have any questions! My name is Dan you can call if you want 763-238-0037