Go Back   LS1TECH > SALES DEPARTMENT > Vehicle Classifieds
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Search

Vehicle Classifieds Buy and sell complete or project vehicles

Cars Search
Keyword:
Year:
(Range)
Make:
Model:
Price:
Mileage:
Private or Dealer Listing:
Location (State):
Color:
Transmission:
Drivetrain:
LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:
Category:
Price:
Part Fits:
Location (State):
Item Condition:
Engine:
LS Engine?:

2000 Trans Am WS6 Low Miles

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-21-2012, 12:10 PM   #1
TECH Enthusiast
 
SLPSS99's Avatar
 
Trader Rating: 7
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 638
Default 2000 Trans Am WS6 Low Miles

Year: 2000
Make: Pontiac
Model: Trans Am
Price: $20000
Mileage: 15774
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): MN
Color: Red
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

Time to sell my 2000 Trans Am WS6. I am the 2nd owner , purchased car with 9,500 miles in sept of 2004 and currently has 15,774. As you can see I do not drive much! Car has a few minor mods as followed

1. Comp Cam it is a MTI B1 cam specs 221/221 dur and 559/559 lift on a 114 lsa. comp 918 springs, comp 772 retainers, and mti 7.40 hardened push rods. Tuned by Speed Inc.

2. ARE ported oil pump

3. FLP level 4 trans with deep truck pan

4. Yank 3500 stall

5. B&M 16,000 gvw trans cooler

6. 160 T-Stat

7. Jet-Hot 1 3/4 LT headers, with custom built 3" offroad Y-Pipe.

8. Dual/Dual exhaust

9. Whisper Lid

10. BMR weld in subframe connectors

11. BMR Tubular control arms

12. BMR Panhard bar

13. BMR Tunnel brace

14. Spohn adj. Torque Arm

15. Ram Air hood baffels removed and BG ram air mod kit.

16. LS6 Intake

17. ASP underdrive pulley

18. Ported SLP throttle body

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxCPXoSScso Here is a short video.

The car is pretty much spotless rairly drive as you can tell by the miles. Tires are in great condition. Interior is MINT dash perfect seats perfect. The car is Red with the ebony interior. Car sits on a lift in the garage so it is up and nothing near it and always covered! Asking $20,000 or open to reasonable offers if serious. Let me know if you have any questions! My name is Dan you can call if you want 763-238-0037
Attached Thumbnails
2000 Trans Am WS6 Low Miles-p5210291.jpg   2000 Trans Am WS6 Low Miles-p5210300.jpg   2000 Trans Am WS6 Low Miles-p5210307.jpg   2000 Trans Am WS6 Low Miles-p5210305.jpg   2000 Trans Am WS6 Low Miles-p5210310.jpg  


Last edited by SLPSS99; 05-30-2012 at 06:54 AM..
SLPSS99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 05:19 PM   #2
TECH Enthusiast
 
SLPSS99's Avatar
 
Trader Rating: 7
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 638
Default

Up to for extreamly clean ws6!!
__________________
1999 Camaro SS #1508: Sold
SLPSS99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 08:57 PM   #3
TECH Enthusiast
 
SLPSS99's Avatar
 
Trader Rating: 7
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 638
Default

No interest anyone!!
__________________
1999 Camaro SS #1508: Sold
SLPSS99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 10:47 PM   #4
TECH Enthusiast
 
ABQ99TA's Avatar
 
Trader Rating: 17
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 607
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLPSS99 View Post
No interest anyone!!
Very nice car with low miles but 21k is pretty high for a Fbody. Your in the C5Z06 zone with that price. GLWS
__________________
02 Camaro TSP 408 FTI th400 FTI 3800 stall MWC fab 9 with some N20 outlet love
REAL 10 sec street car IN ABQ full weight, car seat in the back
ABQ99TA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 07:54 PM   #5
TECH Enthusiast
 
SLPSS99's Avatar
 
Trader Rating: 7
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 638
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABQ99TA View Post
Very nice car with low miles but 21k is pretty high for a Fbody. Your in the C5Z06 zone with that price. GLWS
Price is my asking price, open to offers worst I can say is no!
__________________
1999 Camaro SS #1508: Sold
SLPSS99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 10:46 AM   #6
TECH Enthusiast
 
SLPSS99's Avatar
 
Trader Rating: 7
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 638
Default

Up top for holiday weekend
__________________
1999 Camaro SS #1508: Sold
SLPSS99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 12:40 PM   #7
TECH Enthusiast
 
SLPSS99's Avatar
 
Trader Rating: 7
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 638
Default

$20,000 OBO. If your looking for a uncut, extreamly well cared for ws6 shoot me an offer.
__________________
1999 Camaro SS #1508: Sold
SLPSS99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 05:14 PM   #8
TECH Enthusiast
 
SLPSS99's Avatar
 
Trader Rating: 7
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 638
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLPSS99 View Post
Time to sell my 2000 Trans Am WS6. I am the 2nd owner , purchased car with 9,500 miles in sept of 2004 and currently has 15,774. As you can see I do not drive much! Car has a few minor mods as followed

1. Comp Cam it is a MTI B1 cam specs 221/221 dur and 559/559 lift on a 114 lsa. comp 918 springs, comp 772 retainers, and mti 7.40 hardened push rods. Tuned by Speed Inc.

2. ARE ported oil pump

3. FLP level 4 trans with deep truck pan

4. Yank 3500 stall

5. B&M 16,000 gvw trans cooler

6. 160 T-Stat

7. Jet-Hot 1 3/4 LT headers, with custom built 3" offroad Y-Pipe.

8. Dual/Dual exhaust

9. Whisper Lid

10. BMR weld in subframe connectors

11. BMR Tubular control arms

12. BMR Panhard bar

13. BMR Tunnel brace

14. Spohn adj. Torque Arm

15. Ram Air hood baffels removed and BG ram air mod kit.

16. LS6 Intake

17. ASP underdrive pulley

18. Ported SLP throttle body

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxCPXoSScso Here is a short video.

The car is pretty much spotless rairly drive as you can tell by the miles. Tires are in great condition. Interior is MINT dash perfect seats perfect. The car is Red with the ebony interior. Car sits on a lift in the garage so it is up and nothing near it and always covered! Asking $21,000 or open to reasonable offers if serious. Let me know if you have any questions! My name is Dan you can call if you want 763-238-0037
New price $20,000 OBO
__________________
1999 Camaro SS #1508: Sold
SLPSS99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 03:58 PM   #9
TECH Enthusiast
 
SLPSS99's Avatar
 
Trader Rating: 7
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 638
Default

Ttt! Car has been to the track once and ran a 12.1 at 114 with a not so good 1.78 60ft.
__________________
1999 Camaro SS #1508: Sold
SLPSS99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 07:57 AM   #10
TECH Enthusiast
 
SLPSS99's Avatar
 
Trader Rating: 7
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 638
Default

No one wants a mint ws6! Offers more then welcome. Title in hand
SLPSS99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 01:20 PM   #11
TECH Enthusiast
 
SLPSS99's Avatar
 
Trader Rating: 7
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 638
Default

Up top
__________________
1999 Camaro SS #1508: Sold
SLPSS99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 05:22 PM   #12
TECH Enthusiast
 
SLPSS99's Avatar
 
Trader Rating: 7
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 638
Default

Up up up
__________________
1999 Camaro SS #1508: Sold
SLPSS99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 05:06 PM   #13
TECH Enthusiast
 
SLPSS99's Avatar
 
Trader Rating: 7
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 638
Default

Any offers???? Car is ready for a new home, need room for new toy
__________________
1999 Camaro SS #1508: Sold
SLPSS99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 05:25 PM   #14
TECH Enthusiast
 
SLPSS99's Avatar
 
Trader Rating: 7
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 638
Default

Up up up, no one wants a extreamly clean ws6
__________________
1999 Camaro SS #1508: Sold
SLPSS99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 01:57 PM   #15
TECH Enthusiast
 
SLPSS99's Avatar
 
Trader Rating: 7
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 638
Default

So what would make this car get more interest??
__________________
1999 Camaro SS #1508: Sold
SLPSS99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 02:52 PM   #16
Teching In
 
Trader Rating: 0
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 9
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLPSS99 View Post
So what would make this car get more interest??
Beautiful car, and I'm not doubting you could get very near your asking price from the right person, but it is on the high side of things. The only reason I clicked on the thread was because of the price, I wanted to see what justified 20k for a 2000 ws6.
loss4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 05:17 PM   #17
TECH Enthusiast
 
SLPSS99's Avatar
 
Trader Rating: 7
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 638
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by loss4u View Post
Beautiful car, and I'm not doubting you could get very near your asking price from the right person, but it is on the high side of things. The only reason I clicked on the thread was because of the price, I wanted to see what justified 20k for a 2000 ws6.
Thanks for the comment. I guess it will just take the right person or offer!!
__________________
1999 Camaro SS #1508: Sold
SLPSS99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 07:26 AM   #18
TECH Enthusiast
 
SLPSS99's Avatar
 
Trader Rating: 7
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 638
Default

Up top again
SLPSS99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 08:59 PM   #19
TECH Enthusiast
 
SLPSS99's Avatar
 
Trader Rating: 7
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 638
Default

Been a couple of weeks lets try again
__________________
1999 Camaro SS #1508: Sold
SLPSS99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 08:42 AM   #20
Teching In
 
Scrappy Doo's Avatar
 
Trader Rating: 0
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 7
Default

Pm'd with a reasonable offer
Scrappy Doo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 08:42 AM
LS1Tech
Pontiac Firebird




Paid Advertisement
Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
2000 Trans Am WS6 w/ Fikse FM5's in CT crazycamaro496 Vehicle Classifieds 33 08-07-2014 03:22 PM
99 Camaro Z28 SS H/C, Stalled, 9 Inch, NBM, 11 Sec blindboyth Vehicle Classifieds 10 12-24-2013 11:15 PM


Tags
2000, 2000trams, 99, dateline, hood, lift, low, mileage, miles, pontiac, red, sale, specs, trans, transam, ws6


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



Join Ls1Tech

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:59 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7 AC1
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Advertising - Terms of Service - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - JOBS
Emails & Contact Details