Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

2006 Trailblazer SS LT (1 Owner)

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-2012, 02:42 PM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2006 Trailblazer SS LT (1 Owner)

Year: 2006
Make: Chevrolet
Model: TrailBlazer
Price: $13000
Mileage: 145000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): MS
Color: Black
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

2006 Trailblazer SS (1 owner!)
145,000 miles
LT trim / 2WD
Leather
Power Equipment
Vehicle is one owner and always serviced with GM parts.
Always used Mobil 1 oil
Service done recently @ 145,200
Tire Rotation, front brake pads, air filter, plugs, plug wires, clean MAF, clean throttle body, wiper blades front and rear, oil change, serpentine belt and a/c belt.
Tires are stock size Hankook with 8,000 miles on them
Here is a list of parts that have been replaced and the mileage up until current service :
Throttle Body / 72,000
Front Brake Pads / 75,000
Alternator & Battery / 89,000
Water Pump / 112,000
Right Front Hub Bearing Assembly / 115,000
A/C Compressor, Dryer, Orifice Tube / 117,000
Timing Chain, Tensioner, Cam Sensor / 123,000 ( No Problems , just did this for insurance because of mileage and some 06 had problems with cam gear bolts backing out. Mine was fine when torn down and original chain had no slack, but I had it replaced anyway).
Rear Brake Pads / 128,000
Transmission has been service every 50,000 miles with filter change each time.

Vehicle was just treated to a full detail using Adams Products including paint correction by RobinsonAutoDetail.com
Carfax will show two repairs.
(1) Had a very large piece of rebar thrown up from highway by another vehicle strike it and damaged hood, windshield, and headliner when it punctured windshield. Repairs were done at GM dealer in Meridian, Ms. Repaired hood, new windshield, and new headliner.
(2) My wife was on the way to church one Sunday morning and struck a deer damaging the grille, right front headlight, and hood. Was repaired by local body shop. New hood, grille, and headlamp assembly.
Has a ding on the rear bumper cover from a trailer tongue rolling into it that I just never fixed.
Vehicle is not mint , but, is a very well maintained one owner that has not been beat on as evidenced by the fact it still has original transmission and the mileage we get out of brakes and tires. It still has the original brake rotors front and back and they have never had to be turned.

Call Jacob (601)-616-8888 or John (601)-917-8484
Asking $13,000 OBO