Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

WTT/WTS 2008 Audi A4

Search this Thread

Old 05-27-2012, 06:08 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WTT/WTS 2008 Audi A4

Year: 2008
Make: Audi
Model: A4
Price: $20000
Mileage: 44000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): IL
Color: Silver
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: 4WD & AWD
LS Engine?: Car has other engine

Are you looking for a good 4 door gas sipper and that has all the luxury. well look no further than this.

looking for WS6/SS only requirements is a 6 speed manual and Built. I am looking for a 10 sec car to play with.

Car is located in Quincy IL and it is super clean so feel free to come inspect it if your close. I am willing to travel ect and meet for the right car.

only bad is it will need a set of tires that is all. I priced a set of all season tires off tirerack for 650.00 the other week and the price reflects needing tires.
Just got the 45k mile service done at Parktown Imports of Kirkwood Mo. Car currently has 44k miles and is flawless.
I am the second owner of the car and it was purchased from Parktown imports in Kirkwood MO. They are an Audi and Porsche dealer and have done the last two services on the car. It was Certified Audi Pre-owned car.
It is light silver metallic/black interior
I bought the car with 26k miles and it now has 44k miles will go up as I drive it
it has the 2.0L 200 hp DOHC turbo charged 4-cyl with FSI direct injection. Transmission is 6-speed automatic transmission with Tiptronic/ Dynamic Shift Paddles
it is a Quattro with permanent all wheel drive system with electronic stabilization program
it has Automatic brake disc wiping and brake assist(keeps brakes dry in wet conditions)
anti thef alarm and ignition immobilizer, front mounted side airbag,sideguard inflatable curtain airbags,
electrically adjustable heated mirrors, S-Line exterior package, premium package-leather seating surfaces
convenience package - homelink remote transmitter, auto dimming interior mirror with compass and auto dimming exterior mirrors, power driver and passenger seats, rain and light sensor, bi xenon headlights with adaptive fron lighting(turns with the car), heated front seats, Multi position sun/moon roof, six disc audi symphony cd player with 10 speaker system

I have all records and manuals along with 2 keys, valet key, and emergency key plus everything the dealer gave me(lots of stuff) including original window sticker
Have more pictures at http://photobucket.com/gregartzaudi you can email me at gregartz1@yahoo.com
It does have tinted windows 35% front windows 5% in back

KBB,NADA,Edmunds all ranger from 19-24 for trade, pp value, ect.
must be willing to add cash to make up the difference in the value
cash price per forum rules is 20k
Old 05-28-2012, 10:12 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Back to the top

Quick Reply: WTT/WTS 2008 Audi A4