Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

1998 Formula Ws6

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2012, 06:19 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 1998 Formula Ws6

Year: 1998
Make: Pontiac
Model: Firebird
Price: $9500
Mileage: 98000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): IL
Color: Red
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

Debating on selling my car to focus more on racing dirtbikes, I barely drive the car anymore. The car is an original formula ws6 but I put the T/a wing on it from another car. I do not have the original wing. I have owned the car since 60,000 miles and it now has 98,xxx miles. It used to be my daily driver and is now a garage queen.

The body is very nice for the mileage, the clear on the hood is peeling but it never bothered me enough to get it painted. Interior is very clean, i had the drivers seat repaired and there are no holes, rips, or tears.

Here is some info on the car:
Original engine and heads with PAC valve springs good to .600 lift (car doesn't burn a drop of oil between oil changes every 3.500 miles with mobil 1)
Comp cam 224/240 581/592 114lsa
Melling HV oil pump
Ls2 timing chain
Powdercoated ls6 intake with a bbk 80mm TB
Harris speed works plate kit
SLP lid and cold air setup
Yank SS3000 converter
Eaton Posi with a 373 gear
Energy poly motor mounts (not installed yet)
Longtubes, off road Y, with SLP 2OTL catback
[U]Suspension:[U]
Bmr lower control arms (red)
Bmr torque arm (red) with poly mount
Bilsteins in the rear
Alston welded in subframe connectors

The car is extremely consistent at the track and will run the same number ALL DAY with 1.6 60 foots N/A I have videos, time slips, and a dyno sheet for potential buyers. It is a great car and I would not hesitate to drive it anywhere. I love the car but it might be time to move on and focus more on racing the bike.

The car is currently sitting on MT ET streets but I can put the street tires back on it. I also have a set of F body pro stars that I can throw in for extra $$$

Im asking $9500, Not really looking for trades unless you have a Immaculate KTM 300 or 250 2 stroke. Let me know either way the worst I can say is no.