Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

FS/FT: 2006 Torrid Red GTO

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2012, 07:56 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool FS/FT: 2006 Torrid Red GTO

Year: 2006
Make: Pontiac
Model: GTO
Price: $18000
Mileage: 48250
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): MO
Color: Red
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

SOLD!!!

Asking/Offering Price: $18,000
Email Address/Phone Number (optional): PM for more info
Zip Code: 64015 (Blue Springs, MO)
Pics: see bottom
Name: Brad
Year: 2006
Make: Pontiac
Model: GTO
Mileage: 48,250
Title Status: Clear and in hand
Color Exterior/Interior: Torrid Red, Black
Transmission: M6
Drivetrain: FR

The only thing that i would trade for is a LSx Swapped FD. (i have cash to put on top if needed)

specs on the car are:
right at 48K on the clock, M6, Torch Red, JHP Gauge Pod volt & oil press, GMM Ripshifter, Textralia OZ700 heavy duty clutch, Pedders GTO Strip II Big Boar set up with all the applicable bushings done as well, Oil Catch Can, Raptor Shift Light, SLP coated long tube headers with high flow cats and SLP loudmouth 1stainless catback exhaust, Sweet Thunder mufflers, Harrop Diff Cover, Updated slave with remote bleeder, Optima redtop, DMS intake (not installed), pesky 1-4 shift (for economy) has been removed, ignition lock cylinder problem has been updated, moved ECU into the interior to clean up engine bay, newer tires on the rear 255s and the fronts are at about there half life 245s

A few things about the car that bug me, previous owner cleaned the JHP gauges with something that put little scratches on the lenses, drivers seat has a little wear on the bolster, and the upper stitching on that side is starting to separate just a little, weird intermittent trans fluid leak it is full just leaves little drops sometimes more annoying than anything. there are also 4-5 dings in the front bumper nothing to major just want to be up front about everything

i had it dynod a while back and it put 364whp/360trq air fuel was about .5-1.0 lean that is why the intake is not installed as of yet. i have a hand full of stock parts that will go with the car. the reason that i am selling is that i really want a LSX swapped FD. it has been a great car for the little time that i have had it. i get complemented were ever i go on the appearance and the exhaust note which is amazing.

i am the second owner, the original owners were a older couple that bought it off the showroom floor at gaylenboyer in independence. i think that i have covered most of the important info if you have any questions dont hesitate to ask. oh it will be getting the clay bar, and polish in the next few weeks as well. On to the pics.

This is a pic of the intake installed on another car. THIS IS NOT INSTALLED ON CAR; NEEDS A TUNE TO BE SAFE.

***ill get more int pics tomorrow when i get home.***

Last edited by Pynikal; 07-07-2012 at 02:03 PM.
Old 06-08-2012, 05:34 PM
Teching In

bump for the day.
Old 06-10-2012, 06:19 PM
Teching In

PMs returned.
Old 06-16-2012, 11:48 PM
Teching In

have a couple of people coming to look at it tomorrow.
Old 06-25-2012, 07:35 PM
Teching In

bump it.