Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

03' s10 extreme 4.3l + Parts truck!

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2012, 12:03 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 03' s10 extreme 4.3l + Parts truck!

Year: 2014
Make: Chevrolet
Model: S-10
Price: $4500
Mileage: 150000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): CT
Color: White
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has other engine

Okay I picked up this 03' S10 extreme recently and did a small amount of work to it. Its got a 4.3/automatic and it runs and drives perfect, interior is in great condition and everything works perfect (as of now a/c needs recharge but I may do this before it sells). The truck has new balljoints, brakes, exhaust, intake manifold gaskets, plugs, wires, fresh oil change. The truck also has a new rear axle complete with posi, PO said it was a 10-bolt from a 4th gen, to be honest though I havn't looked. It is white with gray interior and a black hood on it, all the extreme body kit parts are intact and in good shape. All in all the truck could use a very small amount of body work but its a great daily driver as it sits or a kickass lsx swap candidate.

Im looking for $4500 OBO and may consider some trades.

Email me for pics, ill get some up in this thread before the end of the weekend though.

I've also got an 02' s10 which donated some parts to the extreme, it is a running/moving truck minus radiator/ rad. support, front bumper/grill. also a 4.3/automatic, ill sell the parts truck also for BO, or sell them both together.