Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

FS/FT 1987 BUICK GRAND NATIONAL - SHOW and GO - 50K MILES - TURBO V6 - LOOK @ PICS!

Search this Thread

Old 06-15-2012, 02:36 PM
TECH Addict

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Default FS/FT 1987 BUICK GRAND NATIONAL - SHOW and GO - 50K MILES - TURBO V6 - LOOK @ PICS!

Year: 1987
Make: Buick
Model: Regal
Price: $18950
Mileage: 50800
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): AL
Color: Black
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

1987 Buick Grand National

We are selling our 1987 Buick Grand National. Its a 1987 with (of course) an intercooled 3.8L Turbo V6. The car has 50838 ORIGINAL MILES. The air conditioning is ice cold! It has the stock radio (even the power antenna works flawlessly.) The car has Power Windows, Power Locks, Power Seat, Concert Sound, Rear Defroster, Keyless Entry and Alarm.

The car runs and drives like a new one and has been garaged its whole life. There are no mechanical issues with the car...it needs nothing. Overall this car is as close to a 10 as you will ever find under $25,000. The car is show quality as it sits (but then again what do we know about show cars.... )

The paint and body are a 9.9 out of 10. There is no rust of any kind any where on this car....NONE!!! The car has had 1 repaint. If interested I can get pics of the undercarriage...but its clean and just as solid as the top side!

The car has BRAND NEW 16in GNX rims with BRAND NEW 245-50-16 Toyo Proxes 4 tires. I mean brand new...less than 100 miles on them.

The interior is a 9.999 out of 10 as well...it looks like a low mile garage kept car should. Its all stock with no issues. The seats have no wear and everything works. The back seats dont look like they have ever even been sit on.

The engine is mostly stock with just the common Turbo Regal bolt ons. It has a aftermarket downpipe, adjustable waist gate, larger fuel injectors, cold air intake, stainless catback exhaust (with a cut out) and Turbo Tweak chip custom made to support the modifications. The car runs great and is VERY strong...it runs like a Grand National should!

ASKING PRICE IS $18950 CASH OBO

Call or Text me at 229-894-0165 if interested.

I am located in Athens, AL (just outside of Huntsville.) I can either help with delivery or possibly deliver the car if needed...but you can literally drive it cross country if you want.

We are open to trades but BE REALISTIC....I could list things we are interested in but I dont know what you have. It has to be something as cool and nice as this car....I can tell you am not interested in a project car, a race car, a motorcycle, camper or a boat. Trade value on this car is $20,000.

ENGINE BAY PICS

INTERIOR PICS

UNDERCARRIAGE

Last edited by 97ramsst; 06-16-2012 at 02:43 PM.
Old 06-15-2012, 02:38 PM
TECH Addict

Walk Around Video

http://youtu.be/pRYt8ICQgOE

Interior

http://youtu.be/lqrguqv1Chk

Engine Running

http://youtu.be/FTRbn5W6ag4
Old 06-15-2012, 05:06 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That is just a good looking, awsome shape GN friend. Wow, is all I can say. Its nice to see these from time to time, brings back memories when things where simple and stock lol. Someone is going to get a gorgeous GN!!
Old 06-15-2012, 05:14 PM
Teching In

Beautiful GN. I'll get back into one soon.
Old 06-16-2012, 12:38 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by FEARR
That is just a good looking, awsome shape GN friend. Wow, is all I can say. Its nice to see these from time to time, brings back memories when things where simple and stock lol. Someone is going to get a gorgeous GN!!
Thanks...I have bone stock ultra low mile virgins and radicaly modded ones (not as much as yours...mine only made 602hp! lol)...and honestly this one is the best of both worlds. It looks great and you can drive it anywhere in the world with the AC on...but kick it and it hauls ***!
Old 06-17-2012, 09:37 AM
TECH Addict

Added undercarriage pics...its spotless!
Old 07-03-2012, 11:06 AM
On The Tree

very nice!
Old 07-03-2012, 11:55 AM
TECH Addict

Thanks...the car is SOLD (sold two days after listing it.)

Quick Reply: FS/FT 1987 BUICK GRAND NATIONAL - SHOW and GO - 50K MILES - TURBO V6 - LOOK @ PICS!