Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Clean 1986 Olds Cutlass Supreme Brougham, 88k Orig Miles

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2012, 12:01 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Clean 1986 Olds Cutlass Supreme Brougham, 88k Orig Miles

Year: 1986
Make: Oldsmobile
Model: Cutlass Supreme
Price: $4000
Mileage: 88000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): OH
Color: Green
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has other engine

I just got this car about a month ago with grand plans of building a pro touring Cutlass, but I don't have the time or money right now. I'd like to buy some stuff for my GTO and still have some money left over for a winter beater.

The car has a 307 Olds and a 200R trans. Green on green on green, new suede headliner. The car has just about every option except the overdrive trans. Power everything, ice cold AC. The car is throwing a CEL, I think it may need a MAP sensor, but it starts first crank and runs perfect, so I didn't bother with that at all. 88k original miles. Paint is very nice. The only rust is on the inside pinch weld on the bottom of the doors, pretty common for G bodies i'm told. Brand new tires, Edlebrock shocks all around. I have a whole bunch of extra parts to go with it. An overdrive 200R4, a rear end with 3.23 gears, QA1 anti hop bars, some other stuff like extra green interior trim in a box.

I'm asking $4000, but i'm open to any and all offers. If you have some LS parts, perhaps we can do a partial trade for some parts. Clear Ohio title in my name.

I'd drive this thing anywhere. I love driving it, but i'd rather put a cam in the GTO and buy a beater.

I'll add a few more pictures when I pull it out of the garage tomorrow.
Old 07-15-2012, 02:53 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Haven't had a chance to back her out of the garage yet, but here are a few more pics to hold you off until I get a few minutes to take some better ones.

Quick Reply: Clean 1986 Olds Cutlass Supreme Brougham, 88k Orig Miles