Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

1999 Built Lightning part out

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-2012, 04:20 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1999 Built Lightning part out

Year: 1999
Make: Ford
Model: F-150
Price: $8500
Mileage: 1500
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): TN
Color: Red
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has other engine

Well this was my pride and joy before some idiot stole it and crashed it. I have been building this truck for 3 years to have it ruined in seconds. The truck is built from the ground up. The motor only had 1500 miles on the build. I am selling the Longblock as a whole supercharger as a whole also. Here is a list of mods ( That I can remember)

Mods
MMR 1000 HP shortblock
Ported stock heads
Stage 2 cams
3.4 Whipple supercharger
60lb Injectors
Aftermarket Throttle body ( I will have to look at the brand)
Auromotive Fuel rails & regulator
Complete fuel system with billet hat twin pumps
Built trans with 2500 stall

The list is honestly to long to type it all. If you would like pricing on an item please call or text me 615-854-3068. I do not check my emails often texting or calling works best. I have more picutres upon request.Please do not try lowballing me on these items. I have done my research to make sure these parts are priced fairly. I am really wanting to sale the truck as a whole for the price listed. If it does not sale by the weekend then I will be parting it out. The truck had 106,000 on the body 1500 on the build.
Attached Thumbnails 1999 Built Lightning part out-lightning-engine-pic-2.jpg   1999 Built Lightning part out-lightning-damaged-side.jpg   1999 Built Lightning part out-lightning-front-pic-2.jpg   1999 Built Lightning part out-lightning-passenger-side-pic-2.jpg   1999 Built Lightning part out-lightning-rear.jpg